**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T3 Unstable rift granting sub par rewards

ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Just ran the t3 unstable rift and got 1 +5 sig stone. Rewards page says there's a 7.5% chance to get 4 +5 ones and there is no mention of a single +5 stone in the possible rewards.

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    no that is a 4* +5 sig stone. Unlucky, my man...
    it defs was in the rewards. one of the worst rewards so it's worse than its stable counterpart
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    edited June 2019
    I understand I got unlucky which is perfectly alright. Its a large part of the game and I'm not salty about that. But it seems very clear that I've encountered a bug even in my moment of bad luck which is disappointing. The image regarding the reward structure clearly shows '4' under the amount against the 4 star class sig stones and the strength of the stones is +5.

Ironically, it's actually one of the rarer drops. @Kabam Zibiit Could you enlighten me?
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★

no that is a 4* +5 sig stone. Unlucky, my man...
    it defs was in the rewards. one of the worst rewards so it's worse than its stable counterpart

Supposed to be 4x 4* +5 sig stone, perhaps you misunderstood

Just ran the t3 unstable rift and got 1 +5 sig stone. Rewards page says there's a 7.5% chance to get 4 +5 ones and there is no mention of a single +5 stone in the possible rewards.

Honor Play COR-AL00
    Android 9
    Vodafone

If you need anything else, I'd be happy to help
    Tyrannus said:

That’s ok I got 500 5* shards from unstable how’s that possible

Funny thing is, normally I wouldn't even care about sig stones but this was on an account that's not even 2 months old and my 4 star aegon really needs those xD

We'll look into this! Please do not tag mods directly into threads as this is a violation of forum rules.

I've been pointing out bugs all weekend and tagging you lads seemed to be the only thing that got your attention! But if you insist, I won't do it henceforth
    Bear3 said:

You’re not supposed to tag mods? It’s done in almost every thread and seems to be the only way threads get looked at. The omega red thorns posts haven’t been addressed yet... and that’s affecting many people. Good to know.. def didn’t know that.

Ghost not critting against crit resistance and havoc dealing zero damage to invisible woman via sp3 in some cases are other posts on mine that have gone unanswered. How do they expect me to not tag mods? XD
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Omega red tentacle hits are meant for thorns nodes and literally don’t avoid any thorns damage... no clue how they can leave that unfixed or not remove the node till it is.... literally just supposed to take massive damage or not do war? SMH.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Bear3 said:

Omega red tentacle hits are meant for thorns nodes and literally don’t avoid any thorns damage... no clue how they can leave that unfixed or not remove the node till it is.... literally just supposed to take massive damage or not do war? SMH.

We should just tell them that somehow that bug is stopping people from getting 2*s from premiums. Then it might be fixed in a couple of seconds
    Bear3 said:

Is that why I was taking limbo damage yesterday? Is it completely broken or was I playing bad? But when you think about it, if you wanted to avoid limbo damage how much better can you play than using MM combos? 😂

Dude it’s not that serious for you to start spamming mods
    What people failed to understand is that you were spamming mods especially for something unimportant and easy to fix
    No. What you fail to understand is that important issues are also going unanswered. What about ghost not critting against crit resistance? Or invisible woman healing back to full after havoc sp3s? There aren't enough posts on the forums for a team of mods to not have time to reply, especially if it's a full time job. The reason I spammed here and not on other posts is because for now I can work around some of the other more serious concerns in the game. But getting the shaft on rewards that I earned that they themselves have put up is not something I will take lightly. Its a few sig stones now, 6 star shards tomorrow.
    And if its easy to fix, I ought to have gotten the rest of the rewards by now.

What people failed to understand is that you were spamming mods especially for something unimportant and easy to fix
    No. What you fail to understand is that important issues are also going unanswered. What about ghost not critting against crit resistance? Or invisible woman healing back to full after havoc sp3s? There aren't enough posts on the forums for a team of mods to not have time to reply, especially if it's a full time job. The reason I spammed here and not on other posts is because for now I can work around some of the other more serious concerns in the game. But getting the shaft on rewards that I earned that they themselves have put up is not something I will take lightly. Its a few sig stones now, 6 star shards tomorrow.
    Ohh sure you definitely mentioned those issues BEFORE you started to @ the team.
    Don’t try to include unrelated issues so you have an argument because it’s sad that you have to do that. The OP was about your precious sig stones, so did you provide your in game name for the team? Did they contact you? Right now the game is in a cr ap situation with all the bugs so they are going to be addressed. Don’t act so entitle about your sig stones. Players now just want and want and don’t look into the maintenance of a game. I don’t agree with the actions of kabam with certain nodes and game mechanics and how theh have had many bugs. But as a programmer I can see how difficult it is to clean up some bugs, things will be addressed. But god forbid that your 15 sig stones wait more than a few hours!
    Actually, if you bothered to educate yourself you'd see that I have other posts about more serious issues with older timestamps. And you say I'm entitled about the sig stones I earned? You're damn right I am.

Ohh sure you definitely mentioned those issues BEFORE you started to @ the team.
    Don’t try to include unrelated issues so you have an argument because it’s sad that you have to do that. The OP was about your precious sig stones, so did you provide your in game name for the team? Did they contact you? Right now the game is in a cr ap situation with all the bugs so they are going to be addressed. Don’t act so entitle about your sig stones. Players now just want and want and don’t look into the maintenance of a game. I don’t agree with the actions of kabam with certain nodes and game mechanics and how theh have had many bugs. But as a programmer I can see how difficult it is to clean up some bugs, things will be addressed. But god forbid that your 15 sig stones wait more than a few hours!
    Actually, if you bothered to educate yourself you'd see that I have other posts about more serious issues with older timestamps. And you say I'm entitled about the sig stones I earned? You're damn right I am.
    How exactly I’m i going to “education” myself on someone else’s posts? I’m i supposed to read every post posted by someone? Well then. Those posts have nothing to do with this one. So again don’t try to make an argument by trying to include unrelated issues so people can agree with you, makes you sound like proff hof
    If you bother to educate yourself on the functionality of a game you’d be more proper about an issue especially one as minor.
    And no you are not entitled to your sig stones
    For one you got them by chance and two kabam doesn’t have to do events like this. They could have done something similar to the maze or a champions clash
    If you're going to comment about my lack of important posts then yes, you bloody well go through what I've posted recently before you start waffling on about something you don't understand. How am I not entitled to rewards I earned? That's... the only reason I'm entitled to them lol

I’m addressing the issue at hand, I’m not trying to blabber I’m about something unrelated.how do I not understand? You clearly spammed mods so you can complain about this. If other post are important than I’m glad they are important and hopefully they will get solved. Then you should have submitted the bug interaction in the proper format
    If something is obtained by chance, chances are you’re not entitled to it. You’re entitled to the opportunity of it. If you beat content such as 6.1.6 you’re entitled to the rewards, but that doesn’t mean you’re entitled to a 6* from a cav crystal .Obviously something as simple as that is to difficult for you to understand

By entering the rift I'm entitled at a chance to get any one of the rewards. Once that roulette wheel has been spun I'm no longer entitled to any reward except the one I landed on. At that point it ceases to be an event of chance. If I open a cavalier crystal I'm 100% entitled to get either a 3 star, a 4 star, a 5 star or a 6 star champion. However, I am entitled to atleast a 3 star. In my case, its like I pulled a 2 star from a cavalier which is lower than what I am entitled to.

I’m addressing the issue at hand, I’m not trying to blabber I’m about something unrelated.how do I not understand? You clearly spammed mods so you can complain about this. If other post are important than I’m glad they are important and hopefully they will get solved. Then you should have submitted the bug interaction in the proper format
    If something is obtained by chance, chances are you’re not entitled to it. You’re entitled to the opportunity of it. If you beat content such as 6.1.6 you’re entitled to the rewards, but that doesn’t mean you’re entitled to a 6* from a cav crystal .Obviously something as simple as that is to difficult for you to understand

By entering the rift I'm entitled at a chance to get any one of the rewards. Once that roulette wheel has been spun I'm no longer entitled to any reward except the one I landed on. At that point it ceases to be an event of chance. If I open a cavalier crystal I'm 100% entitled to get either a 3 star, a 4 star, a 5 star or a 6 star champion. However, I am entitled to atleast a 3 star. In my case, its like I pulled a 2 star from a cavalier which is lower than what I am entitled to.
    I’ve never seen anyone twist words, terminology, and events to suit their own viewpoint so much. Yes when you enter you are entitled to one of the rewards, but once the event stops you are guaranteed the outcome of the event. But I guess we will have to agree to disagree since words are relative
    I actually agree that once the event stops you are guaranteed the outcome of the event. Which I was. The outcome showed that I received 1 sig stone and I was guaranteed 1 sig stone. However, my entire issue is that the outcome is sub par compared to what they said I would receive. Doesn't matter if it was guaranteed, its still sub par.

It’s so weird how both of us or talking about different things and then we proceed to discuss something else lol .
    Basically my points:
    you were spamming mods so you can get attention to this issue. People after the comment by Kabam Vyd made a mockery of what the comment said. I simply said that they don’t want people to spam @mods
    Then you proceed to act entitled by saying that issue go unaddressed which means I this case that your posts did not get a comment by a mod. They read the forums! So calm down. You clearly do not know specifically how kabam manages. We give them cr ap but sometimes we have to understand that mods are messengers and not ING gods. You then said to me that your other posts don’t get addressed, well then have you confirmed this?
    “There aren't enough posts on the forums for a team of mods to not have time to reply, especially if it's a full time job” they’re are over 40k post in general and 17k in the bugs. Yes some are inactive now but for 5 people to go through the recent ones must be challenging, who said reading post online was their full-time job?
    “The reason I spammed here and not on other posts is because for now I can work around some of the other more serious concerns in the game.” what does even mean? Are you admitting that this is not important but it’s just that you want attention?
    Also have you checked your stash or items to verify that it wasn’t just a visual glitch?

Look I'm sorry for the aggression. It was unnecessary and yielded nothing. I've just been salty recently because too many bugs have been affecting ghost and its starting to get really annoying. And then this happened. And yes, I did check my inventory as those stones were actually really important to me seeing as I have a dupe 1 aegon I need to pimp out for my future progression. The account is 2 months old so a 440 sig 20 something aegon is very valuable. Worst part is that I was actually happy to pull sig stones for this reason.