**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, the community is utterly disappointed..

We have all been wanting an AW and AQ change. That much is true. These new nodes, especially in alliance quests are a huge let down to us summoners. Most top alliances struggled to get through these unstoppable disasters.
To add to that, health potions and revives are WAY out of proportion with the growth of the game.

I think I can safely say the community is highly disappointed in what was just released. You’re slowly losing your best customer base.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    This isn't news. The last 2-3 major updates have had the same disastrous effect
  • Finalflash8Finalflash8 Posts: 72
    Mcord117 said:

Have to put our money where our mouths are and not participate. If we continue, we condone

Cant agree more. Kabam only cares about our wallets. The only way to get meaningful change is to stop spending.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Just go as far as you can then quit
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    I just think that Kabam should Atleast make a post about whether or not it’s going to stay this way. Day 1 of map 7 was brutal I can’t imagine day 5.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Be like me and fly solo/be in a non competitive ally. I’ve probably been like this since last summer ended. No regrets here
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    edited June 2019

Mcord117 said:

Have to put our money where our mouths are and not participate. If we continue, we condone

Cant agree more. Kabam only cares about our wallets. The only way to get meaningful change is to stop spending.

Easy way to make money lol

Btw I'm laughing a lot about those complaints, too many people wasting money on it, it's so funny

Once I said that Kabam do it on purpose, every single month we see a lot of complaints

Oh yeah, sometimes they fix something here, something there but yeah, "firstly we'll see them complaining and spending money, secondly we'll fix it" and that's it

Easy way to make money lol

• Blev19Blev19 Posts: 24
    I think there should be a spending boycott, they don't deserve anyones money for this trash
    Blev19 said:

I think there should be a spending boycott, they don't deserve anyones money for this trash

Don't make this funnier pls haha
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Blev19 said:

You are not the first to jump on the Boycott soap box. The question is, do YOU have the follow through to get everyone behind you? Are you a YouTube personality that has a dedicated fan base hanging onto your every word?

I’m only saying this because, the last time a boycott had any teeth and made Kabam listen, was back around the 12.0 update. That was a few years ago.
    It'd be a wasting of time imo
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Blev19 said:

You are not the first to jump on the Boycott soap box. The question is, do YOU have the follow through to get everyone behind you? Are you a YouTube personality that has a dedicated fan base hanging onto your every word?

I’m only saying this because, the last time a boycott had any teeth and made Kabam listen, was back around the 12.0 update. That was a few years ago.
    It’ll be funny because July 4th isn’t that far away. Gonna see lots of people claim to boycott then buying those deals. Lol
    xNig said:

FR33_HUG5 said:

Blev19 said:

It’ll be funny because July 4th isn’t that far away. Gonna see lots of people claim to boycott then buying those deals. Lol
    They complain but they love an offer lol