**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New AW map? My alliance feels done.

13»

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    I personally wouldn't even complain to Kabam about this. It won't go anywhere or they will temporarily try to please you by giving you some freebies. I'd just rage quit as you said.
    JimmyB said:

Mcord117 said:

They didn’t do anything because they are counting on the community to be dumb enough to spend through it.

Isn’t a game supposed to be fun? What fun will these changes bring

And the sad part is, some alliances will do this.
    It's part of the additction. I was in it to... Here's what you need to do, leave an alliance and solo. You will find the game not even worth your time anymore. I quit my alliance when the last AW ended. I've been so happy. I've gotten my life back and my wallet is bigger. And, I just play when I want to now, not when someone else wants me to knock down a node.

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

JimmyB said:

Mcord117 said:

They didn’t do anything because they are counting on the community to be dumb enough to spend through it.

It's part of the additction. I was in it to... Here's what you need to do, leave an alliance and solo. You will find the game not even worth your time anymore. I quit my alliance when the last AW ended. I've been so happy. I've gotten my life back and my wallet is bigger. And, I just play when I want to now, not when someone else wants me to knock down a node.

You know you can do all of the above while in an alliance? 😂😂
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Im definietly dropping war, wont settle for substantial increase in difficulty while rewards remain garbage
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Difficulty increased exponentially but no increase in rewards. My ally agreed to pass on even trying not worth any effort at all. Not sure who tested this but it's a complete mess.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Difficulty increased exponentially but no increase in rewards. My ally agreed to pass on even trying not worth any effort at all. Not sure who tested this but it's a complete mess.

Seriously, it's not worth it..so many BS nodes where you need to spend $$$. Then, getting into fights with alliance members about finishing 100%. I got tired of it too.
    Feeney234 said:

JimmyB said:

Mcord117 said:

You know you can do all of the above while in an alliance? 😂😂
    Na. Why would I want to screw over an alliance team member. If they want to spend on that node even though it may be a losing effort, more power to them. Just leave and leave them be.
    Drooped2 said:

Yup first time weve ever just not done a war even if it was 1 bg

Not surprised. Same rewards, but harder..why waste items/
  • Drooped2 said:

Yup first time weve ever just not done a war even if it was 1 bg

We may've done the same, but we want to try it, hard as it may be. As I said, we got matched against an Alliance that was purposefully tanking. Didn't get to experience the full frustrations yet, lol. That, and more loyalty, even for the loss never hurts. Considering we just got a free win, loss of war rating points is also a moot point.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    At least you can count on KABAM screwing up. In expectation of this mess i left my alli for at least this month. Sounds as if it was a good idea. I now have so much more time and less pressure. Much better gaming experience.

On the other side ... its not a good sign if playing less makes more fun.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I didn’t get a chance to test it cuz the alliance we faced didn’t place and we did. We usually tank, but this is the time not to, and to practice these maps.
  • ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31

I’m a highly skilled dedicated player, have quite the roster, and this new AW MAP is causing problems for a roster even I have (tier 2 btw)

Just wondering what other people’s thoughts are? I was already stressing about platinum rewards as they are.. this new map is making me wanna ditch AW all together and make my alliance focus completely on AQ.

Am I being a little over the top here I dunno maybe just outa my comfort zone a little at first glance.

Just wondering how others are feeling at this moment? I’m just fearing a lot of good friends/players I play with at the moment aren’t guna take this update as well and fear they may quit, and ultimately the gaming environment we’ve created as an alliance is what’s keeping me playing...

Is AW worth it anymore?

Yes. The rewards are still good. You will adapt to the nodes eventually. Remember, practice makes perfect.
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    I did the beta test for this and remember the nodes were ridiculous then and sadly even after I gave feedback and many did also no doubt as well no changes were made, they’ve simply delayed them. They haven’t learned a thing.

I’m encouraging anyone who feels that war is now garbage wars to place all your garbage defenders and boycott attack phase because it is clearly unbalanced. For example something like this:

Nope we could use the loyalty lol that’s about the only reason to do war in the off season for us
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited June 2019

Nope we could use the loyalty lol that’s about the only reason to do war in the off season for us

The unfortunate relationship between AQ and AW. Need that loyalty to pay for higher maps. No loyalty, no Map 5+.

The unfortunate relationship between AQ and AW. Need that loyalty to pay for higher maps. No loyalty, no Map 5+.
    That’s it bro. I’m saying to guys that hey the RNG gives us garbage champs we can’t use other than arena fodder lol so the challenge and fun is now seeing if you can get a lineup of say 5 x Colossus etc or 5 Groots and make use of those useless champs. Not having fun with Hyp mini bosses or even Thanos boss, never seen so much item use on Day 1 of AQ and it will only get worse
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Well hopefully now that it’s monday we can get a reply from the mods
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited June 2019
    They say the feedback though is what makes them make instrumental changes!!

I’ve tried 9-10 support tickets in 4 years, some with screen shots and some with videos sent in of issues. Not a single time have I ever had a complaint resolved, I have always either been sent to a feedback forum where nothing was done, or told they are sending it to a senior support team, (which I never hear back from) close my ticket and leave me hanging.

I’ve tried the support and feedback route numerous times through the years, but at this point, I know better,
  • cherascheras Posts: 112
    If you guys dislike this AW and want to quit MCOC, I don't mind adopt a few more accounts.

PM to me.
  • MetaphorUraniumMetaphorUranium Posts: 83
    Yeah. I'm a fairly skilled plat 3-level player, and still I'm dying to BS champs on ultra BS nodes. I refuse to use items in war now on principle. I will be swapping my alliance's focus to aq and I'll just place defenders and backup attackers for aw. This new map and nodes are ridiculous.