**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New AQ Season 6 is ridiculous

Come on Kabam,
I am a December 2014 download player and have adjusted to all the nerfs and nodes. Am Cavalier, ROL and LOL.
Empathy lock and Hyperion miniboss? Really? For a map 5?
It makes me think you got in over your heads financially and need cash, and have decided to stick it too your player base. If this your formula for “meeting the needs” of the players, I guess it’s time to move on to a new app. Take it back to a difficulty that doesn’t require revives and I and many others will stay

Comments

• Norfolks_2_giveNorfolks_2_give Posts: 5
    Agreed - as a leader of an alliance myself, I think this choice of miniboss with those nodes is completely unfair for map 5 players - it just screams ‘cash-grab’! He is wiping out my members champs worse than any other miniboss ever!
  • CptRagmachineCptRagmachine Posts: 10
    Completely agree. We’re a gold 1 / plat 3 alliance full of cavaliers, and Hyperion is wiping us out. You can’t use any of the usual counters. Try and use magik - she gets power locked from the start so struggles to get to sp2 to power lock him before he’s fired off a sp3 (baiting with his power rate is tough). Try and use scarlet witch - she triggers buffs so he gets power flood. It’s a joke.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    This is seriously the worst move ever.... The hyperion relies on luck and your money to get defeated. Not good.. this game is supposed to be a stress buster not something that gives me more stress. The empathic lock defies the logic of the whole game itself.. power drainers not effective on someone who gains power constantly. Whos idea was this .
    How much more skill do you want from players when they have trash AI that does not throw specials at all.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    This is BS Kabam
  • MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    It seems like this Hyperion miniboss node was not tested at all. It's harder than the boss node.
  • PR3_MEDITATEDPR3_MEDITATED Posts: 5
    Kabam is nothing but a joke anymore
  • PR3_MEDITATEDPR3_MEDITATED Posts: 5
    The way kabam has been working, i wouldnt be surprised if next week mini boss is juggs with an infinite unstoppable buff.
  • Hypes not that bad if use right champ I solo him with ease using GP just bait his s1’s as soon as he has a bar after the 20 sec Pwr gain is up land your s2 and her bleed keeps the Pwr lock going rest of the fight.
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    GP’s SP2 is enervate, not power lock. Hype can still gain power from his usual abilities and spite.

Hypes not that bad if use right champ I solo him with ease using GP just bait his s1’s as soon as he has a bar after the 20 sec Pwr gain is up land your s2 and her bleed keeps the Pwr lock going rest of the fight.