**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Skill rank up tip

Whats up forum! Can anyone tell me what would be a good 4* skill champ to rank 4 i have
AV (duped)
MK
DD og
DD netflix and chill (duped)
Any tips or should i just save the tier 4 cats and just use the expiring skill iso on a 3*? Thanks!

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    AV is good for AW defense.

• Thanks!
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I'm personally a really big fan of Agent Venom also. He has a lot of utility and strong damage once duped. Original DD isn't bad either. If you dupe him and pump his sig level he can evade nearly every ranged special automatically and all the + stun masteries in the utility tree help him a lot.

Moonknight is also strong, but he's more temperamental in that he's really good on full moon phases, but just ok on some of the other ones.

Of all the ones you mentioned the one to steer clear of (unless you just want to use them for questing or something) is the netflix DD. He's basically just a bad version of the original one.
  • @SlyCat42 im looking for the worthy one meaning i can use all around. So far AV got 2 votes.