**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Plat 1 & Plat 3 Singapore Based (GMT+8) Alliances Looking for Players

xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
Hey all,

I’m looking for players for both my alliances. The ideal recruit should have similar timezone as the bulk of us (90%), is a team player, active, willing to communicate, and willing to listen to instructions.

We seek to balance real life commitments and the game to manage burnout. Most of our players have been with us here for 1-2 years at least and have progressed together. Both are highly organized with assigned paths for AQ Map 6 and AW, planned defender placements and pathings.

Both alliances use WhatsApp for Communication and have had no issues so far, even for the ladies. Alliance harmony is of the utmost importance to us.

SGCE
Season 9 Plat 1
AQ: 666x3, 555x2. Top 250.
Requirements:
- Min 9.3k Prestige
- Able to handle Tier 1/2 AW consistently
- Boosting and potting up for AW is necessary.
- You will be asked to rank up defenders.

SGCX
Season 9 Plat 3
AQ : 5x5. Rank approx 850
Requirements:
- 2 5* R5s min
- Able to handle Tier 3 AW consistently
- Boosting for AW is not required.

Please message me (xNig) in game and state which alliance you’re applying for.

Cheers.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    SGCE is looking for 2-3 potential recruits, while SGCX is looking for 1. Cheers.
    edited May 2019
    SGCX (Plat 3 alliance) full/oversubscribed.

Still looking for 1 for SGCE.

(Gotta be some salty person who got rejected flagging my posts lol)
    Still looking.
    Found someone. Full now. Thanks for all the applicants.
  • Andram90Andram90 Posts: 3
    Hi there! I’m looking for an alliance like SGCX, is there any queue for it? I know you’re full now but who knows, maybe shows up an opportunity for me
    Andram90 said:

Hi there! I’m looking for an alliance like SGCX, is there any queue for it? I know you’re full now but who knows, maybe shows up an opportunity for me

We tend to have some minor changes after each season with players taking a break or retiring. But all in all, not much turnover. So we are looking at 1-2 slots max after each season.

No there isn’t a queue. When we are looking for people, we evaluate every single applicant objectively and see who is the best fit for the alliance.
  • Andram90Andram90 Posts: 3
    xNig said:

Andram90 said:

We tend to have some minor changes after each season with players taking a break or retiring. But all in all, not much turnover. So we are looking at 1-2 slots max after each season.

No there isn’t a queue. When we are looking for people, we evaluate every single applicant objectively and see who is the best fit for the alliance.
    Alright then, my game ID is anramu if something chance or happen, let me know.

Andram90 said:

xNig said:

Andram90 said:

Alright then, my game ID is anramu if something chance or happen, let me know.

Yeah I saw you add me. You'll need to build your roster up about more first bro.

When we're looking you'll see a post up here, no worries.

Cheers
  • arksarks Posts: 25
    Bro do you have Line ID ?
    arks said:

Bro do you have Line ID ?

Yes I do. xNig.

However, both alliances use WhatsApp for Communication so it is expected that potential recruits use it as well.
  • helzmezhelzmez Posts: 6
    Im interested. IGN helzmez. SG based If you want i can give you my number.
    helzmez said:

Im interested. IGN helzmez. SG based If you want i can give you my number.

Apologies. The content we are doing might be too difficult for your roster. You might wanna consider applying again after developing it further.
  • helzmezhelzmez Posts: 6
    Whats your requirement?
    5x 5* R5 minimum for SGCE.

2x 5* R5 minimum for SGCX.
    Looking for 1 for SGCE. Please add me in game.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I'm interested for sgcx. If you are still looking for someone. My prestige 7800 with 2 5 star r5s. If anything please convey. Thankyou.
    Add me in game bro. Thanks
    xNig said:

Add me in game bro. Thanks

I just did. Thanx.
    Looking for 2-3 for SGCE in advance to replace members who are stepping down.

Unlikely pushing for AW next season. 666x5. Top 250.
    I'm still looking for a new home. +5.30 GMT is my time zone. 8k prestige. If I can be considered then do reply. Thanx.
    SGCE is looking for 2-4 after Season ends. Likely Plat 2/3 next Season, AQ 666x5, top 120.
    Still looking
    An update.

SGCE ranked in Plat 2 this Season. Looking for 1-2 members. AQ 666x5. Next Season likely AW Plat 2/3, no items. Min prestige 9.6k with at least, 5x R4 defenders.

SGCX ranked in Plat 3 this Season. Looking for 2 players. AQ 555x5. Next Season likely AW Plat 3/4, no items. Min 3x R5 and decently ranked defenders (at least 2 R4 defenders).

Both alliances are GMT+8 timezone and use WhatsApp for Communication.

Add me in game to discuss.
    Looking for 1 to replace a retiring member for SGCE. Likely Plat 2/3 this Season.

Looking for 2 for SGCX. Plat 3/4 this Season.

Add me in game. Gmt+7 to 9. WhatsApp for Communication.
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
    xNig said:

Looking for 1 to replace a retiring member for SGCE. Likely Plat 2/3 this Season.

Looking for 2 for SGCX. Plat 3/4 this Season.

Add me in game. Gmt+7 to 9. WhatsApp for Communication.

Added you just now.
    Still looking.
    Still looking. 2-3 recruits in total.

Still looking. One more for season 12 as well
  • ViksimtianViksimtian Posts: 50
    Added you awaiting your response in game and if you give your number can talk on whatsapp too
    Still looking.