**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You're the best Kabam

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
Haha not only did I get this super useful champion I also have his other version...DUPED man I'm so happy right now...

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Still better than the KK I just got.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    He's hella effective though.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Remember back in the day when dungeon Crystal's were sig 1?
    I do

I aspire to be like you one day and dupe my new effective champion
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    With great power comes great responsibility.

There's no way I'd be able to handle that much raw godliness.
  • HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    Sirmacool said:

My kk is sig 180 I hate her
    HQTTMG said:

Sirmacool said:

My kk is sig 180 I hate her
    Ouch
  • Bafamet_1979Bafamet_1979 Posts: 40
    My past 13 5* have been useless for today's for today's content. I just pulled an awesome YJ from the 6* basic so I feel your pain.

My past 13 5* have been useless for today's for today's content. I just pulled an awesome YJ from the 6* basic so I feel your pain.

Hey well i have a 6 star ant man so it's all good
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    This guy is great for all the new AW nodes.
    MavRCK_ said:

This guy is great for all the new AW nodes.

IKR!
  • MiniGCMiniGC Posts: 2
    I just duped my guillotine, which while nice isn’t what I was looking for. I’d prefer a new champ
  • BoneBone Posts: 30
    Lol my last 2 5* was groot and ultron
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    My alt has like three worth ranking champs out of 25(the others mostly being borderline meme champs) and I would just like to “thank” Kabam for all these wonderful champs😂😂😂
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

My alt has like three worth ranking champs out of 25(the others mostly being borderline meme champs) and I would just like to “thank” Kabam for all these wonderful champs😂😂😂

The best way to thank Kabam is to place them all in garbage wars as garbage defenders... like so:

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

• ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Effective AW option especially for the close encounters node. His damage output is so deceptively bad that you have to keep beating into the defender effectively providing a large heal over time. Congratulations!
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Zuro said:

Haha not only did I get this super useful champion I also have his other version...DUPED man I'm so happy right now...

Like @Zuro said, Kabam is the best.
    Hope everyone is jealous of my super effective god tier champ
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    That's painful.. after getting few worthless 5*, Iam waiting for my next new 5*, and iam totally assured Kabam gonna give me some absolute rubbish like Groot, Cyclops or Karnak. And thats when I guess I will quit.. coz they want people to spend money to buy crystals to get better champs
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    Cyclops might not be great or popular in this game, but he will always be a bad*$$ in my eyes. would love to have him as a 5*/6*, also KK is pretty cute and neat, love her gameplay and animations. anywayz, Congrats! hope you can find something about him that you can appreciate :smile:
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    My last 3 openings have been:

5* Sentry
    6* Sentry
    5* Sentry

*sigh*
  • You're the fool who brought cyclops to r4.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Welcome to the club.
    Yesterday
    Yesterday I completed monthly uncollected and pulled Cyclops then played my first epic atlantean drift and got 500, 5 star shards.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Zuro said:

Congratz ... now you have a Havok killer ...