**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The recent 5* Awakening Bundle

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
I’d expect for nearly $110 Aussie to get a generic 5* awakening gem than a random class 5* gem.

So i’ll Have kept my money and will see what “deals” are made available on 4th July.

But this certainly IMO wasn’t a good deal at all.

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I got it. Was decent.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Don’t think they should ever sell 5* generic awakening gems. Should have to earn the ones available from content.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Amendment: Eventually 5* generic will sell regularly like 4*’s do now... don’t think that should happen still for a while though.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s an ok deal, compared to the rest it’s good
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    Blev19 said:

I never invest that much into the chance at kabams rng garbage. Nothing they're doing in the game right now warrants giving them any money lmao.

Congratulations! you just posted the 2019 MCoC Comment Of The Year. may i have your autograph?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I've been hearing people say that for over 3 and a half years and yet, here we are. Lol. Someone will spend.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I bought this one, it was fantastic value for my second account that just got uncollected at level 49.
    Used it on my 5/50 Blade

• BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    The_One said:

I bought this one, it was fantastic value for my second account that just got uncollected at level 49.
    Used it on my 5/50 Blade

Sure for 900 units that isn’t to bad a deal for a 4*
  • ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    I strongly disagree. I think it is reasonably priced. I don't think it would be healthy for the game if they gave out generics like that.
    Hmm....
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    In the forums, there’s only one room for Wisdom... lmao
    The issue wasn't a name. Lol.