**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do we all want most

Who do we all want most 35 votes

Iron Spider
22%
FingfangfoomfanesSamdroxtaarCliffordcanKnightNvrEndingRishikLD_Studios97Aaronc94Ksp_2099 8 votes
Spider Man
0%
Spider Man Stealth
8%
Terracx23433Agent_DeadpoolX55 3 votes
Spider Man Red/ Black
2%
Shadow_Phoneix 1 vote
Other
65%
LeNoirFaineantdr_nish777Foxhero007B_RabbittHammerbro_64RoOOtsDTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverMy_SuperiorCharlie_SceneCranmer00Reverend_RuckusDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLLStashWhathappenedLoctiteSuperGlueSliceandDiceFlintTheSavageSquishyjrThe_4TH 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31
    Other
    Spider-Punk is definitely at the top of my Spider-Verse wishlist. You should check him out, he would be a very unique character to add.
  • Options
    LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Iron Spider

Spider-Punk is definitely at the top of my Spider-Verse wishlist. You should check him out, he would be a very unique character to add.

Hmm... I'll check him out
  • Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Other

Mysterio. We have enough spidermen in mcoc

I agree here but if there is to be more Spider-Men, I would like to see Miguel O'Hara's Spider-Man 2099.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    Other
    Spider-Ham or SP//dr "Peni Parker
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Other
    Doctor Doom!
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Other
    Magneto Buff!!
  • Options
    Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Other
    Stability in this game
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Other
    Jessica Drew. He have way too many spideys and she’s pretty unique compared to them.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Other
    Chair
  • Options
    Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.