**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bring OG Thor back or nerf Cull Obsidian

You had nerfed OG Thor because he was too powerful with his armor break. Now u make Cull Obsidian too powerful with his armor break. Is it justice? Bring OG Thor back or nerf Cull Obsidian. Please.

Comments

• Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    OG Thor could take down ROL WS in 6 hits
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Not even with much technique. Just straight game play.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    ragibxxx said:

You had nerfed OG Thor because he was too powerful with his armor break. Now u make Cull Obsidian too powerful with his armor break. Is it justice? Bring OG Thor back or nerf Cull Obsidian. Please.

The guy does have a strong point here!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

That is not true at all. It took a special mastery build that no one would normally run and 4-5 parries (which takes a bit due to ROL AI not being very aggressive) after building to SP3.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★

That is not true at all. It took a special mastery build that no one would normally run and 4-5 parries (which takes a bit due to ROL AI not being very aggressive) after building to SP3.
    Point is that Cull is no where near OG Thor.

ragibxxx said:

The guy does have a strong point here!
    Which is?

4-5 Parries is not really a special technique in my books.
    .....perhaps with the lag we have these days. XD

Point is that Cull is no where near OG Thor.
    I know you guys are trolls, but he doesn’t need to make wildly embellished and misleading statements to make a point. IMHO the only point it makes is he’s a liar or just dumb.

You parry the opponent 4-5 times in a row without hitting back??? No wonder you are so bad at this game

You parry the opponent 4-5 times in a row without hitting back??? No wonder you are so bad at this game
    Who said I'm bad at the game? Parrying over and over is not a terribly skillful thing to overcome. No one said that's how I play. Awkward insult much?

Who said I'm bad at the game?
    I did
    That's your opinion and you're certianly entitled to it. Personally I disagree, and think that's not exactly a mature way to debate something. To each their own.
    Can’t we all get along and be forum buddy’s?

Not when trolls are trolling and making wildly misleading and false statements. Then try to stick to the obvious lie when called out.
    edited May 2019
    Can’t we all assume that anyones comment is not made to disrespect or offend someones beliefs, values and even existence?

I mean we are all mature individual here...
    It's not misleading at all. Thor was way too OP. You're trying to make it seem more complicated than it was to minimize just how OP he was. It's not that hard to Parry in a row. Certainly less hard when the game wasn't as laggy as it is currently. Those are all logical and provable statements. You just don't agree. You don't have to. What you can't do is call people out on a personal level just because you don't agree with them.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209

Not when trolls are trolling and making wildly misleading and false statements. Then try to stick to the obvious lie when called out.
    It's not wildly misleading or even remotely wrong. Pre 12.0 OG Thor could get ROL opponents down in around 20 hits simply by stacking a couple of armour breaks then firing your spec. Under 10 wasn't difficult either if you were willing to play that way.
    While Cull is beastly he is well under the monster that a 4* OG Thor was.
    https://youtu.be/LWO3VpEbVJU

Cull Obsidian can't do this.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113

What made Thor so strong back then? I never had one but was very aware how badarse he was prior to 12.0
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

https://youtu.be/LWO3VpEbVJU

Cull Obsidian can't do this.

Yes but except from rol where would he be better than cull he has absolutely no utility whatsoever
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Cull has to ramp up from multiple fights, OG Thor could do it in a single fight

Your case is dismissed
    Cranmer00 said:

Your case is dismissed

He’s also completely screwed by stun immune while cull isn’t also like I said as the game doesn’t use the percentage values anymore Thor with 5 armor breaks wouldn’t be as op as pre nerf Thor but still closer to him
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    Cranmer00 said:

Your case is dismissed

Cull has tons of utility
    Thor has like no character uniqueness and no untility
    Your case is dismissed
  • AryannaAryanna Posts: 76
    Cull is huge with a big ass shield and he takes so much dmg, why would he need a nerf? If anything his block proficiency should be buffed
    Kobster84 said:

Cranmer00 said:

Your case is dismissed

He’s also completely screwed by stun immune while cull isn’t also like I said as the game doesn’t use the percentage values anymore Thor with 5 armor breaks wouldn’t be as op as pre nerf Thor but still closer to him
    Cull is screwed by by debuff immune, buffet and masochism. If he can't armor break, he struggles a ton. He takes a ton of block damage as well.

Kobster84 said:

Cranmer00 said:

Your case is dismissed

Cull is screwed by by debuff immune, buffet and masochism. If he can't armor break, he struggles a ton. He takes a ton of block damage as well.
    Fair enough I’m just saying in today’s game and with a non percentage based system Thor wouldn’t be insanely op
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Og Thor would still be too op, cull is better balanced as he’s not sustainable and required ramp up, he’s only the god in the videos after a few foghts