**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple Accounts Doubts

I have two accounts but i am playing on same device,so my doubt is that can i play alliance war and alliance quest from both the accounts in same alliance and also from same device...please help me to solve my doubt....πŸ™

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sounds like suspicious activity to me
  • MAULIK10MAULIK10 Posts: 4
    My both accounts are 100% safe that's why i ask this coz i don't want to get banned and i don't want to get any issue to my alliance as i am leader
    A leader running 2 accounts? Where did you get the second one? Sounds like piloting
    Both are mine i made two accounts early but no playing in one but now i need in my alliance war and alliance quest so i need to clear this doubt then i can play
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have had 2 accounts in the same alliance for a couple months...has not caused any problems. The mods have consistently said you can have multiple accounts.
    Are you playing in same device and also are playing alliance war and alliance quest from both accounts?
  • ConcealedWisdomConcealedWisdom Posts: 31 β˜…
    It's ok, Kabam have stated that having multiple accounts is allowed.
  • MAULIK10 said:

Are you playing in same device and also are playing alliance war and alliance quest from both accounts?

As long as you created them both, and consistently play them from the same IP, it shouldn't be an issue.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MAULIK10 said:

I have them on separate devices, but have used both accounts at the same time in AQ and AW.
    Solswerd said:

MAULIK10 said:

I have them on separate devices, but have used both accounts at the same time in AQ and AW.
    That’s on separate devices tho...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As long as you and only you use the accounts you can have them in the same alliance, other devices or not.
    Just hope no one presses that Report button on either account...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No problem.

2ykyi8xlcuyx.png
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Just hope no one presses that Report button on either account...

Report dont do jack, unless its done by a huge amount of players.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As long as you are the only one using them and the one who created them you will be fine I have had 2 accounts in the same alliance on one or 2 different devices and I have had 0 problems.

Yes I play in aw & aq with them occasionally in the same group with their knowledge and again have had 0 issues with that.

Whoever said it was pioliting has no idea what they are talking about, some people have more then one account and they are allowed to, and can have them in the same alliance and are allowed to fight in wars with them.

It's when you use other people's accounts it becomes account sharing and pioliting that's it, stop trying stir up trouble and scare people smh every time they say it's ok someone always try to start ****
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have 2 accounts in one alliance.
    Ones 860k, the other is 125k.
    I play both on the same phone and log in and out of each account back and forth multiple times a day.
    Move in AQ/war, burn energy then go into the other account and do the same.

It probably helps that both emails contain my own name and are almost identical.
    One was set up only for the mcoc account and never gets used for anything else
  • cherascheras Posts: 112 β˜…
    edited June 2019
    btw what does Piloting means ?

if someone quit MCOC and gave me his account for free, does that consider Piloting ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

if someone quit MCOC and gave me his account for free, does that consider Piloting ?

Yes, it is. Giving away or selling an account is not allowed. You can play multiple accounts that you started on one device or multiple devices. Playing someone else’s account is not allowed even if they quit.
  • cherascheras Posts: 112 β˜…

Yes, it is. Giving away or selling an account is not allowed. You can play multiple accounts that you started on one device or multiple devices. Playing someone else’s account is not allowed even if they quit.
    i see
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113 β˜…
    I play 2 accounts on the same device all the time. Don't worry, as long as youre not logging on half way across the world within the hour, you'll be fine.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can I have multiple accounts on one device? /
    Can I login to my account from multiple devices?

Yes, you can. As long as the accounts are yours alone, you can have as many as you wish. You can also log onto different devices with your accounts, but only if you are the only person playing on the account. Account sharing and allowing others to use your account is a violation of our Terms of Service and can result in actions taken against the account.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 β˜…β˜…
    I’ve had two for over a couple years. Never an issue.
  • icm4266icm4266 Posts: 45 β˜…
    In AW about a year ago I faced a russian team and it was a dude who had created something like 10 or 11 accounts for himself and put them all in the same alliance. Multiple accounts on the same device aren't an issue
  • Hey all! As the question has been asked and answered, I'm going to close this thread down to prevent it from going too far off the rails as posts of this nature have a tendency to do.
This discussion has been closed.