**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

You're the best Kabam

ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
Haha not only did I get this super useful champion I also have his other version...DUPED man I'm so happy right now...

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Still better than the KK I just got.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    He's hella effective though.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Remember back in the day when dungeon Crystal's were sig 1?
    I do

I aspire to be like you one day and dupe my new effective champion
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    With great power comes great responsibility.

There's no way I'd be able to handle that much raw godliness.
  • HQTTMGHQTTMG Posts: 14
    Sirmacool said:

My kk is sig 180 I hate her
    HQTTMG said:

Sirmacool said:

My kk is sig 180 I hate her
    Ouch
  • Bafamet_1979Bafamet_1979 Posts: 40
    My past 13 5* have been useless for today's for today's content. I just pulled an awesome YJ from the 6* basic so I feel your pain.

My past 13 5* have been useless for today's for today's content. I just pulled an awesome YJ from the 6* basic so I feel your pain.

Hey well i have a 6 star ant man so it's all good
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    This guy is great for all the new AW nodes.
    MavRCK_ said:

This guy is great for all the new AW nodes.

IKR!
  • MiniGCMiniGC Posts: 2
    I just duped my guillotine, which while nice isn’t what I was looking for. I’d prefer a new champ
  • BoneBone Posts: 30
    Lol my last 2 5* was groot and ultron
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    My alt has like three worth ranking champs out of 25(the others mostly being borderline meme champs) and I would just like to “thank” Kabam for all these wonderful champs😂😂😂
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

My alt has like three worth ranking champs out of 25(the others mostly being borderline meme champs) and I would just like to “thank” Kabam for all these wonderful champs😂😂😂

The best way to thank Kabam is to place them all in garbage wars as garbage defenders... like so:

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

• ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Effective AW option especially for the close encounters node. His damage output is so deceptively bad that you have to keep beating into the defender effectively providing a large heal over time. Congratulations!
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Zuro said:

Haha not only did I get this super useful champion I also have his other version...DUPED man I'm so happy right now...

Like @Zuro said, Kabam is the best.
    Hope everyone is jealous of my super effective god tier champ
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    That's painful.. after getting few worthless 5*, Iam waiting for my next new 5*, and iam totally assured Kabam gonna give me some absolute rubbish like Groot, Cyclops or Karnak. And thats when I guess I will quit.. coz they want people to spend money to buy crystals to get better champs
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    Cyclops might not be great or popular in this game, but he will always be a bad*$$ in my eyes. would love to have him as a 5*/6*, also KK is pretty cute and neat, love her gameplay and animations. anywayz, Congrats! hope you can find something about him that you can appreciate :smile:
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    My last 3 openings have been:

5* Sentry
    6* Sentry
    5* Sentry

*sigh*
  • You're the fool who brought cyclops to r4.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Welcome to the club.
    Yesterday
    Yesterday I completed monthly uncollected and pulled Cyclops then played my first epic atlantean drift and got 500, 5 star shards.
  • KyrkantKyrkant Posts: 92
    Zuro said:

Congratz ... now you have a Havok killer ...