**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

champs to deal with 4.3.1 starburst node

scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
i’ve done the rest of act 4 100% except for this chapter because of the starburst node. i know gulk is the best for it but i only have a maxed out 3* and i’m not sure if that’s enough. what other champs would you recommend?

my high damage champs are starky, domino, hype, corvus and maybe some others. my only regen champs are magik, 2/35 ultron and 1/10 x23 (i can bring her up) what champs would be good?

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Agent venom cuz of tenacity
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    scxoxo said:

i’ve done the rest of act 4 100% except for this chapter because of the starburst node. i know gulk is the best for it but i only have a maxed out 3* and i’m not sure if that’s enough. what other champs would you recommend?

my high damage champs are starky, domino, hype, corvus and maybe some others. my only regen champs are magik, 2/35 ultron and 1/10 x23 (i can bring her up) what champs would be good?

I think you'd be surprised at what Gulk can do... He gets a decent attack boost when Face Me is active and he regens 70% of all damage done to him. So basically even if you slip up and take a combo to the face you'll regen 70% of that damage. Otherwise just whichever champ can do big damage quickly. So Starky, Hype, Corvus all good options. If Corvus is duped he won't die to Starburst, but he'll get down to 1 health.
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    Werewrym said:

scxoxo said:

I think you'd be surprised at what Gulk can do... He gets a decent attack boost when Face Me is active and he regens 70% of all damage done to him. So basically even if you slip up and take a combo to the face you'll regen 70% of that damage. Otherwise just whichever champ can do big damage quickly. So Starky, Hype, Corvus all good options. If Corvus is duped he won't die to Starburst, but he'll get down to 1 health.
    thanks for the advice, even a 3* gulk would work? i would test out all those champs but i don’t want to waste too much energy..