**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

new aq and aw nodes...

so first of all im going to get into specifics here cause there is too much to cover. this is a general discusion right? literally half the nodes in aq and several nodes in the new aw on map 7 and expert difficulty respectivel dont work as described. furthermore its my opinion that the mind set of the people designing these nodes was "hmmmm... how can we change these nodes and make them and get people to spend even more money?" i personally have found none of these new nodes entertaining and id go as far to say the nodes from the previous version were far better. the previous version of nodes at least were planned and executed more or less with forethought and the actual experience as primary goal when being designed it was obvious and well done. this batch not so much. in my country (usa) im allowed to voice my opinion and thats what im doing. im not bashing anyone or putting anyone down. this is simply how i see it.

Comments

• Blev19Blev19 Posts: 24
    I think there should be a spending boycott 100%, they don't deserve anyones money for this trash they've been releasing
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    @bryndenrivers sounds like hatespeech to me😂😂😂

Jk, how’s it going bud?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    new war is a money maker. You'd figure they would at least beta test it on some alliances first.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    Mike always said with a difficulty increase, the rewards should as well..

The difficulty increased.. AW bump should be coming like they said but it should go into effect THIS SEASON, not next, htf is that fair...

And for AQ, the increase should match the reward increase as well
  • new war is a money maker. You'd figure they would at least beta test it on some alliances first.

They did. The top 800 Alliances in AW were invited to the beta. They also were given plenty of warnings that it was too much. They took that as, too much at once (releasing a new map AND defense tactics) and not as too much overall.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    edited June 2019

new war is a money maker. You'd figure they would at least beta test it on some alliances first.

They did. The top 800 Alliances in AW were invited to the beta. They also were given plenty of warnings that it was too much. They took that as, too much at once (releasing a new map AND defense tactics) and not as too much overall.
    Let’s be real about that beta though, it served as 0 purpose. Even the people who wanted to do it, no one did.

We were the #1alliance in that beta, and I never got ANY practice in besides 0-2 nodes AT VERY BEST every AW... they should have made the beta with every node filled up with random different sets of champs, because not one single player in the game got an idea of what wars would be like from that beta besides the nodes themselves, but no real fight vs test (I would know, we formed an alliance to fight the top active alliances in the beta, and was just a shiz show, start times were sooo frequent, that it was a huuuge cluster F)
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    You know what's funny is aw is set to get even harder when they add in the defender thing.
  • @Cranmer00 oh agreed. It certainly didn't serve much, if any purpose in the grand scheme. It happened, warnings were given, yet not taken to heart. Or so it seems anyway. Hard to say as we haven't heard back yet from a mod that I'm aware of in any of the general concern threads. Yes, they've addressed specific node bugs (with the standard we'll look into it.). However, not much in the way of acknowledgement of the rest so far. Again, not that I'm aware of.

The beta was indeed messy. Just the same, feedback was given and generally it was seemingly ignored. Hopefully some clarity on and acknowledgement of the current debacle would be nice sometime soon. Although I would guess that won't happen until the end of this last war of the current cycle.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

The beta was indeed messy. Just the same, feedback was given and generally it was seemingly ignored. Hopefully some clarity on and acknowledgement of the current debacle would be nice sometime soon. Although I would guess that won't happen until the end of this last war of the current cycle.

LOL. That is so true. I've seen so many incidents in the past where feedback was given on testing something. And the next week, we see the release of that feature.. Uh, did they even look at the feedback because they couldn't have released it that fast. Hence the reason why, I've given little to no feedback at all to them over the last year. It goes in one ear and out the other.

• bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★

@bryndenrivers sounds like hatespeech to me😂😂😂

Jk, how’s it going bud?

hey bro its going great :), well other than dealing with "cant stop wont stop" and "tunnel vision" which the later doesnt work as described at all. you miss the first hit then can land two of any attacks in a row instead of whatever the description says lol
    Cranmer00 said:

Let’s be real about that beta though, it served as 0 purpose. Even the people who wanted to do it, no one did.

We were the #1alliance in that beta, and I never got ANY practice in besides 0-2 nodes AT VERY BEST every AW... they should have made the beta with every node filled up with random different sets of champs, because not one single player in the game got an idea of what wars would be like from that beta besides the nodes themselves, but no real fight vs test (I would know, we formed an alliance to fight the top active alliances in the beta, and was just a shiz show, start times were sooo frequent, that it was a huuuge cluster F)
    yea i was in a top 20 aw team when the beta came out and a top 10 now and i know one person who tried it and thought it was just a money grab. a few others reported similar feedback, of course they made no changes as that was the goal all along. our 30 million a month isnt enough, we need another 5 million from aw. :):):)

• ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Betas are just a means for kabam to cover themselves to say they have consulted the player base. Especially if the execution of the beta was poorly done, including the taking in of feedback (or lack thereof).
  • PerpetualWisdomPerpetualWisdom Posts: 29
    You will adapt. New nodes take time to get used to, Kabam knows what their doing.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

You will adapt. New nodes take time to get used to, Kabam knows what their doing.

Ok this must be a piss take account because half the nodes are bugged how are you meant to adapt to can’t stop won’t stop
    Kobster84 said:

Ok this must be a piss take account because half the nodes are bugged how are you meant to adapt to can’t stop won’t stop
    All games have bugs and I guarantee you Kabam is working on a fix. Most of the bugs can be worked around and it even challenges our skills more.

Kobster84 said:

All games have bugs and I guarantee you Kabam is working on a fix. Most of the bugs can be worked around and it even challenges our skills more.
    THey have been ignoring the posts on the bugs so no there is not a fix coming yet
    Also there has been a massive increase in alliance war difficulty with no reward increase
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

THey have been ignoring the posts on the bugs so no there is not a fix coming yet
    Also there has been a massive increase in alliance war difficulty with no reward increase
    I’m sure their hard at work behind the scenes. Not every step they make needs to be publicly announced. I’m sure the team is aware and just didn’t see a point in telling us that they are working on it. In the meantime you could focus on arena to work on overcoming the difficulty increase.

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

I’m sure their hard at work behind the scenes. Not every step they make needs to be publicly announced. I’m sure the team is aware and just didn’t see a point in telling us that they are working on it. In the meantime you could focus on arena to work on overcoming the difficulty increase.
    They are moderators there job is literally to be on the forum
    edited June 2019
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

They are moderators there job is literally to be on the forum
    It’s difficult because they need time to watch what people are saying on the forums. If people weren’t so negative they may be more transparent. We only have the community to blame here.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Relax guys, no need to boycott just yet, increased AW rewards will come in the next season so just be patient till then.
    i dont think kabam made these bugs and specifically "cant stop wont stop" wasnt tested with a 10.4 starting prestige like my ally or theyd have realized not even a 5* r5 sigg 200 juggs could get through the first fight without dying or timing out. none of this was done on purpose theyre going to fix it. lets all chill out. i was merely pointing out the bugs not trying to start a revolt or boycott, i love this game, what else would i do when im not at work and want to ignore gf? lol
    another thing to be fair i loved the thanos monthly quest boss fight, my personal favorite boss dight of all time and i loved variant #2 awesome content and 6.1 also was great just to be fair!!!