**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You said you were gonna introduce tools to HELP officers not make things WORSE

ChuckRyanChuckRyan Posts: 127 ★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Do you know what kind of nightmare you’ve created with this new AW system? All our officers are trying to balance their real lives amidst chaos.

My family is beginning to resent this game because of how much time I have to spend trying to keep my alliance going. And now you introduce this.

This game isn’t my full time job Kabam. But you sure as he** are trying to make it full time.

———
Thanks for doing the exact opposite of what you said you were going to do.

Sincerely,
Officers in every alliance

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    The views expressed in this thread...
  • BigDog34BigDog34 Posts: 62
    #Fakts
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    I'm really hoping they introduce something that "remembers" nodes from previous war, so that there's either suggested nodes for members when theyre looking to place, or some button that automatically shuffles/places the defenders on those nodes as long as the same teams are brought (which my experience is the case)

I'm sick of having to log in and move defenders around when certain members place incorrectly, it's by far the most annoying part of wars.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya this is truth. It’s why I don’t play at a high level anymore and why I won’t ever be an officer again. It becomes more and more complicated to manage and more reliant on logging in every other hour in order to keep the flow moving.

People shouldn’t be required to be tied to their phones and at beck and call tot he game as if it’s the only thing that exists in order to play high level AQ/AW.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kabam is going an outstanding job, I think you need to consider getting a part time job instead, because being an officer/leader in an alliance is an amazing accomplishment so kudos to you.

Kabam is not doing an outstanding job have you been absent for the entire aw and aq fiasco
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kabam is going an outstanding job, I think you need to consider getting a part time job instead, because being an officer/leader in an alliance is an amazing accomplishment so kudos to you.

Kabam is not doing an outstanding job have you been absent for the entire aw and aq fiasco
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    There’s been little reaction from the mods this week lol
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    This perpetualwisdom guy is a new account. Look at his posts, all supporting kabam. It’s a bit too obvious isn’t it??? LOL
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I’m serious about this. Try going solo. You’ll find it more satisfying and your stress levels will go down
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ezgoing said:

This perpetualwisdom guy is a new account. Look at his posts, all supporting kabam. It’s a bit too obvious isn’t it??? LOL

I’m pretty sure it’s a joke account. As far as I know, GW isn’t banned so he has no reason to make a new account.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Kabam found a way to introduce new nodes to a different aspect of the game. That alone adds variety and I feel they should be applauded for it. It creates new challenges for people who haven’t progressed into Act 6 yet, and it prepares them for some of the nodes found there. If anything this will save mid tier players money and resources in the long run.
    Kabam found a way to
    Save us money? Lol.

Perpetual wisdom. Grounded wisdom? Hmmm

• diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    bb_81 said:

@ChuckRyan if your family is beginning to resent this game because of how much time you spend on it, then it's only a matter of time before your family starts resenting you for your in game activities. it's time for you to put the game down or slow your roll before you lose something more precious than a worthless AW match. don't lose sight of what really matters in life. give kabam the middle finger by uninstalling this game and go and give your family a hug. please tell them i said hello and give them my regards :)

I'm really impressed about how a person let the things come to this point, like have no social life
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

@Kobster84 pay no attention to this account. Its some former member who got banned and is now creating accounts to mock grounded wisdom. He/she already had one banned called concealedwisdom yesterday. They are truly just trolling.
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★

Kobster84 said:

@Kobster84 pay no attention to this account. Its some former member who got banned and is now creating accounts to mock grounded wisdom. He/she already had one banned called concealedwisdom yesterday. They are truly just trolling.
    Well I think @PerpetualWisdom is just presenting his honest opinions, same as you are, however controversial, and there is nothing bad about it as long as he stays positive and constructive. I don't see why anyone would mock Grounded Wisdom anyway, his posts speak for himself. I for one am glad those guys keep the spirit up here on forums.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    ON12355 said:

Kobster84 said:

Well I think @PerpetualWisdom is just presenting his honest opinions, same as you are, however controversial, and there is nothing bad about it as long as he stays positive and constructive. I don't see why anyone would mock Grounded Wisdom anyway, his posts speak for himself. I for one am glad those guys keep the spirit up here on forums.
    Mmmmkay.... Well that new account is already banned so I guess his honest opinions won't be heard now.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Hmmmm....I smell trolls....🤨
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    “In the long run we are all dead”

(John Maynard Keynes)