**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector on 7% left... can 1 revive on my 4* max awakened stark spidey do it?

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
So I ran out of units on the collector fight, but, I am on 35 units and currently doing arena to get to that sweet level 2 revive.
What are the chances that spidey (Who has easily been my MVP so far) can take him down?

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Pretty high just build up a few poise charges and do a combo
  • Options

I can gift you some revives if you want, just give me your IG... wait hang on a sec.

Ikr. I was delaying my uncollected push for so long and I knew my brother would gift me revives if I ever ran out of units but too bad now I guess
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    If you’re really good at the game, you get him up to 10 Poise, and you play your cards right, then you can beat him. Otherwise you’ll need to grind Arena for more Units.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Bahamut said:

If you’re really good at the game, you get him up to 10 Poise, and you play your cards right, then you can beat him. Otherwise you’ll need to grind Arena for more Units.

I built up to 10 and got 1 round of combos in (he regenerated though in that time)
    Went in for second round of combo and he got unstoppable and launched SP1 with 5% left