**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incentive for leaders and officers

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I think as difficult as it is to keep an alliance full and growing in AQ/AW Kabam should give ppl an incentive to do these jobs. Even something as small as 10 or 20 units a week or so would be greatly appreciated. It takes a ton of time planning paths, coordinating placement, and that doesnt even account for recruiting. Some kind of incentive would help ppl from feeling burned out. This is just a thought i had after reading the comments about how difficult the new tools are for officers. Previously I would gift my officers something every now and then as appreciation and we cant even do that now. I doubt this will happen but I wanted to at least share my thoughts and say thanks to all the hard work officers and leaders do in the game.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    You could just thank them in the combined chat on Line.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I think as difficult as it is to keep an alliance full and growing in AQ/AW Kabam should give ppl an incentive to do these jobs. Even something as small as 10 or 20 units a week or so would be greatly appreciated. It takes a ton of time planning paths, coordinating placement, and that doesnt even account for recruiting. Some kind of incentive would help ppl from feeling burned out. This is just a thought i had after reading the comments about how difficult the new tools are for officers. Previously I would gift my officers something every now and then as appreciation and we cant even do that now. I doubt this will happen but I wanted to at least share my thoughts and say thanks to all the hard work officers and leaders do in the game.

then alliances would just make all their members officers.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Being an officer is a choice you make for your love of the game. Yes its very daunting and time consuming but it is what it is. Any way to benefit officers will be abused. The incentive you have as an officer is to make your members do what you tell them so theres that.