**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Cosmic R5 Poll

Here is my roster.

5* Cosmic R5 Poll 48 votes

5 * Duped Hyperion Sig 39
64%
LoPrestiTheManMythLegendCmbk96TeddersSai_7JohnyzeroLvernon15OrcDovahkiinWîndšpäveSpiderCoolsRoOOtsCrimsontide1616CaptainDonThecrusher_9756JoelyyyDankestChefKobster84LordRaymond3Cranky_TrumpTheSpicyKnight 31 votes
5* Unduped Corvus
31%
RagamugginGunnerBuckeyeKPAnurag1606Rotelly10or_StrongJayCeeCUBFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoEtjamaCtuchikQuicksilver245Thicco_ModeBrudixTreeMansib 15 votes
Wait for someone else
4%
Spity68Saransh245 2 votes

Comments

• bazingampbazingamp Posts: 141
    poll
    I thought Corvus most benefited by R5. Somebody with Corvus R5 or Hyp R5 share the experience
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I have Hype r5 but only r4 Corvus. For me, there’s no point in using Corvus if the fight will take more than 20 hits and Kabam are coming up with more and more counters for Corvus. Hyperion is an absolute beast whether the fight is long or short and he has healing (while it’s minimal can still be useful) and power gain which can both be used to tactically counter a lot of nodes/champs.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Corvus is limited in longer fights when his charges run out. Hype is a beast
    Thanks Everyone
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Rank 2 Gamora imho
    I am planning Act 6 and Variant Micro realm next.
    Who can be most usefull? Hyp or Corvus?
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    I have rank 5 Hyperion and rank 2 (6star) Corvus

Hyperion. Easily. Benifts from rank 5 more than any other if you ask me
    Thanks Everyone Upgraded Hyperion to R5 and No regrets. Helped me to finish Micro realm chapter 1 with ease.
  • AznkerbzAznkerbz Posts: 113
    bazingamp said:

I am planning Act 6 and Variant Micro realm next.
    Who can be most usefull? Hyp or Corvus?

Hyperion hands down. Just explored it and Hyperion came in on the fight more than a few times (there are a few poison lanes). My MVP was still Domino Trinity though.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    5* Unduped Corvus
    Hate when people say Corvus is limited to short fights. Wait out the timer and fight normally during that time, make sure you can hit an sp2 just as the charges come back up. Rinse and repeat if the fight even lasts longer than that.
    If it's not aq or war the time doesn't matter anyway.