**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the most satisfying champion to use?

13»

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Yondu. Very slick animations, love his bleed damage, and I loved Michael Rooks performance as him.
    IM MARY POPPINS, Y'ALL
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I just recently (finally) duped my 4* AA, and I've been finding any excuse to use him. The way his bleed + poison + nurotoxin makes health bars literally melt is almost hypnotic.

AA is still one of those great champs as a 4*. I don't have a 5* version, but my 4* was my go to for Uncollected Invisible woman. He took her down in 38 hits after she knocked out my maxed 5* Blade (who usually destroys...haha)

• HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    Corvus, every hit lands with a thud.
    AA, to watch bleed, neuros, and poison melt them away.
    Quake, when you have a flawless shake.
  • IceMan666IceMan666 Posts: 1
    For me Iceman Ironman(IW) and sentinel are the most fun and satisfying champions to play with
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Ghost. Spam those heavies, build up those furies, and unleash an sp2 with wasp and ant man on your team, and you deal somewhere around 30k(1-2furies)-60k(4-5 furies) crit damage per hit
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    SpiderGwen, her Animations are so fluent and have the right Power behind them.
    But as an X-23 lover I also agree with your choice
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    spider gwen, just love the animations and huge damage numbers.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019

I've been enjoying Symbiote Supreme a lot lately. After that SP3 he can melt through health bars with his Bleeds, and that's not even getting into all of the other abilities he gets from having all of his Genetic Blessings active at the same time.

I love using symbiote supreme, he's like a pre 12.0 Doctor Strange and Venom combined
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Frickin’ Domino. She just goes through anything. Also Corvus, until his Glave charges run out, then he is not satisfying at all. Weirdly enough also two trash champs, Hulkbuster and IF, their animations are really fun for some reason.
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★
    LOVE my 5 star 4/55 Venom! Can’t wait to dupe him for extra buffs early on
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Omega red is super fun to use.. damage is insane.. and nobody is spore immune. Robots are resistant.. basically immune. The damage is nuts, has regen on sp1, regen and power drain on sp3, and is one of the best if not the best champs for suicides. Also have a 5/65 sabertooth and they go great together... still waiting for that 5* void to add to omega and saber. Literally use omega and Corvus to take down almost everything.. they both regen every fight from suicides and willpower and crush any opponents, and have most immunities taken care of.

I do also like red hulk, those 10 charges and he really melts health also. Duped my 6*... a contender for r2 with his physical resistance, unavoidable incinerate damage and with suicides and awakened starts with 3 charges (if I could pull that 6* massacre he’d start with 5😊)