**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Still nothing on the Hyperion Boss being too tough with all 3 nodes on him in both sections. this is crazy. Kabam you are taking the fun out of this game. it should be based on skill at fighting. not if you have the right champ or not. that is how big video game companies have made a living since the Nintendo to the Playstation to Xbox have managed to created over a 1000 upon 1000 of games that sell every day. they make content that is challenging, interesting but fun and exciting but never unbeatable if you don't have the right type of character or accessories. poor form Kabam, poor form!!
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    okay not here to bash anyone but did anyone notice that we are still getting season 5 map crystals as rewards when we are in season 6. i am sure that is a big thing to overlook on part of devs
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Akhilxcx said:

okay not here to bash anyone but did anyone notice that we are still getting season 5 map crystals as rewards when we are in season 6. i am sure that is a big thing to overlook on part of devs

That was planned, they announced it already. Not sure where.

I think that's Kabams idea of being funny.Give us the new harder map, but wait to give out the updated Crystal's till later.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    Akhilxcx said:

If im not mistaken crystals didnt change this season. Only the ranking rewards
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    but still getting season 5 crystals in season 6 seriously just think it yourself how ridiculous this sounds
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    SparkAlot said:

If people keep on spending to get past these nodes, why should Kabam change anything?

Kabam not having said anything at all about this pretty much means, business as usual, carry on spending.

Then, when spending slows down, they will throw a bone at people, and all is well again.

Honestly because we play this game for our alliance mates. No one wants to let anyone else down.

There’s also an expectation that Kabam will make some restitution for this massive error on their part.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    Akhilxcx said:

but still getting season 5 crystals in season 6 seriously just think it yourself how ridiculous this sounds

Its because they said they are saving crystal updates for season 6 until they have an idea of how the new aq is playing out. Which is a dumpster fire at the moment
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Not only kabom doesn't answer, was expecting to see loads of rants from youtubers by now, but all i could see was brian grant's too polite rant and seatin's boss takedown (compliments for getting there). Even a certain proff was quiet about it and he's tha king of rants..🤣 Maybe some found a way to deal with that can't stop spending node and they're jealous about it cause they wanna get up there on the 1st spot.. 🤔 For sure we noobs didn't find any solution and went back to map6 waiting for one..
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    nilaebran said:

Not only kabom doesn't answer, was expecting to see loads of rants from youtubers by now, but all i could see was brian grant's too polite rant and seatin's boss takedown (compliments for getting there). Even a certain proff was quiet about it and he's tha king of rants..🤣 Maybe some found a way to deal with that can't stop spending node and they're jealous about it cause they wanna get up there on the 1st spot.. 🤔 For sure we noobs didn't find any solution and went back to map6 waiting for one..

Well, Brian Grant’s alliance must also be consisting of noobs then since they also downgraded to map 6.
  • MrmcsexyMrmcsexy Posts: 15
    You guys have made map 5 insanely more difficult than it was before. This hyperion is absolutely ridiculous. Loved the game till now, this update was very horrible for aq though. Take another look at your boss’s and the difficulty (hint: think of the possible counters someone could actually use without an insane amount of luck). Yall really screwed the pooch on this one
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 647 ★★★★
    We all know what’s going to happen. They will make a statement around the time they’re supposed to get out of the office and keep us on the line until tomorrow with that being the only thing said.
  • MikespikeskullMikespikeskull Posts: 16
    We are a Map 5 x 5 alliance and I am curious - Is anyone else having a difficult time baiting specials? My R4 5* stark Spiderman had revolving taunts going and these baddies just absolutely refuse to shake loose their specials. I’ve danced across the screen for well over a minute and nothing save for pushing them to special 3. Some of my teammates have had similar issues.
  • XxAeriosxXXxAeriosxX Posts: 22
    Is this new kabam’s policy of “forever hold your peace”. You clearly created something faulty and just plainly bad. Come out and admit it and acknowledge you will fix this
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    Any form of acknowledgement and update would help ease our minds
  • YodieYodie Posts: 67
    How did u manage to break can’t stop won’t stop more then it was with whatever tweak u did a lot of ppl are owed items
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    the mods are either hiding in a dark corner of the office while cowering in fear or they are literally having a BALL and a hoot nanny of a good time, without a care in the world. either way this round of AQ is a lose lose situation for the player base. smmfgdh :( i'm a sad panda lol
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Crazy idea.. Map7 was good as it was, it has been introduced quite recently, there was no need for a revamp unless they thought too many alliances were doing it.. Maybe it was only meant for the whales, thus the very high cost.. If i have to guess they are probably waiting the end of the series to see how many alliances will manage to get through and adjust nodes accordingly.. Of course, altogether with some neutral empty speech like we're used to hear..
  • MikespikeskullMikespikeskull Posts: 16

Any form of acknowledgement and update would help ease our minds

“We here at Kabam are aware of your issues and would like to address your concerns- we were hoping to milk everyone for as much as possible! Those that weren’t spending we would really like to see them put some money into the game and invest into the more difficult content! Everything from enemies not using specials, over the top nodes, and season 5 AQ crystals for the beginning of season 6 are working as intended.”
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Heard Can’t Stop Won’t Stop has been further bugged. I’m genuinely impressed.
  • L8RdaysL8Rdays Posts: 26

Heard Can’t Stop Won’t Stop has been further bugged. I’m genuinely impressed.

Is it actually more bugged? How!? It already seemed ridiculously broken. Enough that we abandoned map 7 this round. Kabam will get no spending from us of this foolishness.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    L8Rdays said:

Is it actually more bugged? How!? It already seemed ridiculously broken. Enough that we abandoned map 7 this round. Kabam will get no spending from us of this foolishness.

Heimdall’s unstoppable synergy no longer negates the -90% attack
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    Wonder who was in the beta (if there was one) and whether they raised any flags on that hyperion miniboss. The irony is that they said they would find ways to use more of our roster, but then they introduce content with a very narrow number of counters.
  • BC2BC2 Posts: 4
    edited June 2019
    Kabam clearly messed this up massively.

When the top alliances are struggling with alliance quest nodes with maxed out champs and proper synergies you know something is wrong.

And even worse - when changes are made mid day with no notice and it makes things 10X worse.

Where is the acknowledgment, Kabam?

You need to either fix the nodes or shut down aq and send one heck of a compensation package for all the items used and extra time spent for your mistakes.

The fact that you all have gone silent during the worst changes since 12.0 also says a lot. Someone step up and say something. Anyone?
  • Map5 Hyperion is not a fair fight! Am sure you tested it out with pros whose got all champs. But the span to do him to narrow and it's too tough to do.
  • PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    Whelp no more denial for me, they truly do not care about the players. Not commenting on such a large issue is a slap to the face of every player
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    Now damage isn’t working when unstoppable is up.....

Good job....