**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 chapter 2 will summoner levels increase?

1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
we are long over due for more energy, more storage capacity and more mastery points

it has been 40 months already since the increase from level 50-60.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Doubtful.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★

Doubtful.

I know, and I am losing hope as well
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

we are long over due for more energy, more storage capacity and more mastery points

Don’t agerd with the mastery points but all offer I’m agerd
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

This presumes we're supposed to get more and more energy and mastery points forever. I don't believe that to be true. I also don't believe that to be good for the game even if it were true.

Energy costs for events are balanced around how much energy we actually have. So increasing our energy cap would automatically increase the energy costs of things overall. So that doesn't operate as an energy benefit for players with higher energy, it operates as an energy penalty for players who haven't reached the cap yet. I see no benefit for that.

And mastery points are balanced around how many mastery options there are, not some artificial level or calendar limit. We'll probably get more mastery points if and when they start filling in those unknown masteries, and if we do it is just as likely we'll get them as Act 6 or Act 7 rewards as it would be for leveling rewards. In fact given how trivially easy it is to level, I think it is more likely to be given as progressional content rewards than leveling rewards. It is clear that things like the Act 5/6 gates have replaced XP leveling as the higher tier progress meter.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    XP should be used for something instead of nothing past 60. Let us get something at each level or 2. Kabam can choose whatever they want at each level. It doesn't have to be a mastery point, but it shouldn't be absolutely nothing.
    DNA3000 said:

This presumes we're supposed to get more and more energy and mastery points forever. I don't believe that to be true. I also don't believe that to be good for the game even if it were true.

Energy costs for events are balanced around how much energy we actually have. So increasing our energy cap would automatically increase the energy costs of things overall. So that doesn't operate as an energy benefit for players with higher energy, it operates as an energy penalty for players who haven't reached the cap yet. I see no benefit for that.

And mastery points are balanced around how many mastery options there are, not some artificial level or calendar limit. We'll probably get more mastery points if and when they start filling in those unknown masteries, and if we do it is just as likely we'll get them as Act 6 or Act 7 rewards as it would be for leveling rewards. In fact given how trivially easy it is to level, I think it is more likely to be given as progressional content rewards than leveling rewards. It is clear that things like the Act 5/6 gates have replaced XP leveling as the higher tier progress meter.

Nothing is balanced and hasn’t been since 12.0 they change things up for war AQ even monthly quest but have stopped us from growing with the game....

The new growth is 6* and unless you’re a whale 6* are few and far between let alone pulling a good one....

I’ve been lucky enough to pull Deadpool xforce 3 damn times yeah me

Anyways I’ve been playing for over 4 years and have been level 60 since February 2016 so yeah the game is stale for me
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Nothing is balanced and hasn’t been since 12.0
    Rather than argue this point, I'll simply state that the amount of mastery points you get is determined by the number of masteries that exist, and you'll get more of the former when the game adds more of the latter. The rest of your problems are unlikely to be addressed by seeing a 70 on the screen where there is currently a 60.

XP should be used for something instead of nothing past 60. Let us get something at each level or 2. Kabam can choose whatever they want at each level. It doesn't have to be a mastery point, but it shouldn't be absolutely nothing.

It would be nice if xp was giving us something I often wonder how much exp I could have gained since February 2016

Ace_03 said:

Why? What difference would it make? I think we have more pressing matters at the moment, these people are lucky if they can get their emails without bugs or errors.

insightful lol
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Nothing is balanced and hasn’t been since 12.0
    Rather than argue this point, I'll simply state that the amount of mastery points you get is determined by the number of masteries that exist, and you'll get more of the former when the game adds more of the latter. The rest of your problems are unlikely to be addressed by seeing a 70 on the screen where there is currently a 60.

I can see you point up to a point, however there are plenty of masteries in the sets that can't be used at once though. pretty much every end game players has the same setup unless your top champs need suicides.

its been over 3 years since they increased summoner levels the time has well passed the need even if its only to level 65
    Gamer said:

Don’t agerd with the mastery points but all offer I’m agerd
    I am just beyond frustrated that they haven't increased summoner levels
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    At Level 60 you can sell your XP boosts for gold. That's the perk.
    Marri_2 said:

At Level 60 you can sell your XP boosts for gold. That's the perk.

lmao yeah and items use lol but honestly it is something I want to see in the game as I use to look forward to that next level