**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you see what you have done now?

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
AW is unplayable. The nodes are easily abused with defenders and masteries. Everyone needs to move together. Your Content creators don't like it. The community doesn't like it. Thanks for no lag, but you can't leave AW like this.

Comments

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

I like it. The new nodes add variety, the Thanos boss is neat, and it’s challenging. I thoroughly enjoy what they’ve done with the competitive game modes. Hands down my favorite update. Cheers to everyone at Kabam you are all amazing people and you don’t get enough appreciation for this incredible game. 🍻

I guess you thoroughly enjoy spending money

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    MiniGC said:

I like it. The new nodes add variety, the Thanos boss is neat, and it’s challenging. I thoroughly enjoy what they’ve done with the competitive game modes. Hands down my favorite update. Cheers to everyone at Kabam you are all amazing people and you don’t get enough appreciation for this incredible game. 🍻

I guess you thoroughly enjoy spending money

I try to limit myself. My biggest purchase was the 5 uncollected Human Torch crystals for $30. I never even had the gifting badge. I think I’ve spent like $50 since August 2016. I just grind the game cause I love Kabam so much! 💗
    I’d like to spent more to support them tho, I just can’t justify buying digital items.
    Is this Mike in disguise? Or does he unironically love kabam? The same company that tries to charge a lot of money for 4*s after making them ineligible for act 6?
    oh come on some people actually ENJOY this game. Don't assume that Miike is just making tons of alternate forum accounts.
    And yes sure the 4* restriction in act 6 sucks, but 1) by the time you're at act 6, you will probably be starting to invest in 5* champions, and 2) you heard of the argument that Kabam is focusing more on beginners and mid-game players than endgame players? Yeah I think those sorts of deals are targeted at them. And it makes sense because Kabam's been focusing a fair bit on early- and mid-game players recently. Not everything is about end-game players.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

um the OP was talking about War, not AQ.
    Oops! lol sorry I misread that. I still stand by what I said. Aegis was fun and the overall design is neat.
    All I'm wanting to ask about that comment is... what exactly do you find fun about Aegis in a fight with a 3 minute timer? I could 100% understand the node in a normal questing setting with no time limit or anything, but in a 3 minute fight, you're likely taking half the time just to get the charges off, and some champs are just ridiculous and almost straight up impossible on those nodes (think Rhino for Aegis (Intercept)). So what is it exactly that makes Aegis enjoyable? I could somewhat understand it if the node rewarded you for overcoming its challenge, like if you got a 50% fury when you got the charges off, but yeah right now I personally am seeing it as just a time-waster node that makes it stupidly hard to beat these challenges, even with amazing amounts of skill.
    If I'm not being clear, I have no intent of being rude, and I am extremely sorry if I am coming across as such.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Oops! lol sorry I misread that. I still stand by what I said. Aegis was fun and the overall design is neat.
    All I'm wanting to ask about that comment is... what exactly do you find fun about Aegis in a fight with a 3 minute timer? I could 100% understand the node in a normal questing setting with no time limit or anything, but in a 3 minute fight, you're likely taking half the time just to get the charges off, and some champs are just ridiculous and almost straight up impossible on those nodes (think Rhino for Aegis (Intercept)). So what is it exactly that makes Aegis enjoyable? I could somewhat understand it if the node rewarded you for overcoming its challenge, like if you got a 50% fury when you got the charges off, but yeah right now I personally am seeing it as just a time-waster node that makes it stupidly hard to beat these challenges, even with amazing amounts of skill.
    If I'm not being clear, I have no intent of being rude, and I am extremely sorry if I am coming across as such.
    I dont think hes played aegis yet lol

No, I know what you mean. I've never relied on parry. I became used to intercepting in arena. I'm sure Rhino would be very tough but from what I've experienced it was a nice change from the usual same old nodes in AW.
    Hard to believe you are in challenger tier while doing map 3

Just because I haven't played it yet doesn't mean I am uninformed. I was planning on taking it on in GroudedWisdoms alliance but unforunatly he kicked me an hour or so ago :(

No, I know what you mean. I've never relied on parry. I became used to intercepting in arena. I'm sure Rhino would be very tough but from what I've experienced it was a nice change from the usual same old nodes in AW.
    Hard to believe you are in challenger tier while doing map 3
    I don't know why but it said my comment needed approval a few minutes ago. I was about to tell you that I may not have done it yet, but I'm aware of how it works (probably) I was gonna do it in GWs alliance but he kicked me an hour ago :(
    This is one of those things you wont be able to figure out until you have played it. I highly recommend you fight that node yourself before claiming its easy. If people in the highest tier of the game find it difficult against champs like darkhawk then I would be very hesitant calling it easy when I havent tried it myself, just my 2 cents

Just because I haven't played it yet doesn't mean I am uninformed. I was planning on taking it on in GroudedWisdoms alliance but unfortunately, he kicked me an hour or so ago :(
    Goes back to my original comment about its hard to believe you are doing map 3 and in challenger tier but this may just be a parody account so not sure lol
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    people saying the new AW nodes are good/great/fun and haven't even tried it for themselves is equivalent to someone saying "yea man it was a good game but no i haven't watched it yet tho". try the new AW nodes first before giving your 2cents lest you make an *$$ hat out of yourself. smgdmfh tsk tsk
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    AW as it is now t1-3 is an absolute joke. They need to wind back the nodes a lot. And let the usual champs immune to reverse controls be immune. Because reverse controls + prove yourself was stupid.
    Physic thorns and heal block!! This is just a blatant cash grab.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★

Just because I haven't played it yet doesn't mean I am uninformed. I was planning on taking it on in GroudedWisdoms alliance but unfortunately, he kicked me an hour or so ago :(
    Goes back to my original comment about its hard to believe you are doing map 3 and in challenger tier but this may just be a parody account so not sure lol
    Tier 2 Aegis node. The guy itemed out.

Who did he bring for attack?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

Who did he bring for attack?
    6* unduped void
    R4 magik
    R5 stark spidey
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★

bb_81 said:

people saying the new AW nodes are good/great/fun and haven't even tried it for themselves is equivalent to someone saying "yea man it was a good game but no i haven't watched it yet tho". try the new AW nodes first before giving your 2cents lest you make an *$$ hat out of yourself. smgdmfh tsk tsk

More like: "It's a good game, I haven't watched it yet but I've head a lot about it." *There isn't much of a difference between knowing a lot about something and experiencing it first hand. This is why I'm able to draw conclusions easily. GroundedWisdom does the same...? This is why to my understanding you are overreacting about the difficulty.
    everyone who's tried it: I did not care for that much and may choose to ignore it in the future

bystanding gawkers: seems easy enough, i'll try it eventually or just tell people I did but most likely won't

net result: anyone for dungeons???? hello???
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    edited June 2019

Pretty funny lol

I don't understand why people are still complaining
This discussion has been closed.