**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Classic Daredivil

I’m a very new player I only have 7 4 stars. Just duped my 4 star classic daredivil I heard he was pretty useful duped, but I feel his damage output is a bit underwhelming. Should I rank him up as a 4 star skill champion?

Comments

• Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    I just used a 4* AG on my classic Daredevil yesterday. I guess it just increases the chance of evading projectiles. Either way, I'm pretty happy with his damage output and stun ability.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,743 ★★★★★
    Hes quite good at fighting hood when hes invisible. And obviously invisible woman
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Look he certainly isn’t the best damage dealer in the game (far from it) and he doesn’t have a lot of utility, (yeah he can hit invisible characters like Hood, Darkhawk and Invisible Woman) but he shines when there are hard to evade projectile specials.

He was my MVP against the Collector back in the day, and he should be good against Maestro’s Sp1.

And from time to time (as Ronan) he has a time to shine.

I r5 my 4* and he has saved me from time to time although I barely use it anymore. As one of your firsts, I would sure rank him up against pesky fights
  • BanditRaccoon55BanditRaccoon55 Posts: 17
    As a newer player sure you could rank him up but he may not be a art of your team for long.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Hearing some pretty decent things, ill rank him up when I can then
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I have my 4* max ranked .. and he's very useful at times ..

vs Invisible women, hood, or darkhawk .. he's a definite go too ...

vs hard to evade ranged projectiles (eg johnny storm sp1 .. winter soldier sp2 ... etc) ... he's very good.

I always find him pretty tanky considering .. so yeah, he's not a huge dmg dealer, but his stun and such can definitely be worth.

Main team? maybe not eventually .. but definitely a useful addition for conditional tasks. ;)
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    He's great for a beginning player. I still pull him out for various boss fights - brilliant against both Invisible Woman and Human Torch, Hood and Darkhawk and the Collector (as said before).

Be sure to break open Greater Solo crystals to acquire Sig stones; as he needs to have a decent Sig level to evade reliably.

He's got great blocking skill, and his Damage is okay but not great. It's far from bad, though! Just be sure to put some mastery points into Cruelty, to boost his damage on Specials.
    edited June 2019

I’m a very new player I only have 7 4 stars. Just duped my 4 star classic daredivil I heard he was pretty useful duped, but I feel his damage output is a bit underwhelming. Should I rank him up as a 4 star skill champion?

I would have to know your other 4*s to know if he would be worth ranking up for you but he’s a solid choice! He will have a decent chance to evade projectile specials which will be useful for you to avoid damage since I’m sure you don’t have the mastery Dexterity yet.

Symbiote Supreme R4, IMIW R3, Guillotine, Karnak (ew), Scarlet Witch, and Daredivil classic. And I have got dexterity but I sure haven’t mastered how to use it 😂
    Never mind, got 4* gwenpool 😁