**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weekend Stats - who has worse luck?

Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
Last week I was able to complete monthly hero (auto-fight while working) and then this weekend, I completed uncollected. This allowed me to do 2 Epic Rifts (unstable) and open 2 5-stars. Because of my pulls below, I decided to use some shards and buy 5 Cull crystals in hopes of something useful. Below are my "rewards"

+5 Mystic signature stone
500 5* shards
Nebula (4th dupe)
Luke Cage (3rd dupe)

Cull Crystals:
2 3*s
3 4*s

Not complaining, just seeing who has had worse luck then me. I know this game ebbs and flows, and yes I have had some insane luck before (very rare) but overall its comparable to what you see above. Not sure why I am posting this, I'm just disappointed that I always try to think positive and rarely get something useful. By the way, I know the listed champs are *good, but I actually have both as 6*s so I stop leveling lower stars.

Comments

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★

This didn't happen in the past weekend, but I've had some pretty sucky luck in the past month:
    Pulled a 5* Phoenix from a 5* crystal
    Pulled a 5* Thor (JF) from a 5* crystal
    Pulled a 5* Netflix DD from a dungeon crystal
    Got 500 5* shards from epic unstable rift

I definitely feel your pain. I had quit the dungeons but since I still lack a Stark, I decided to make one more run, when the next dungeons start I will make an attempt, knowing full well I will not get him.

I didn't even play over the weekend lol

^^^The real winner!
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    In this last week, I've pulled 4* Kingpin, Beast, and Night Thrasher from PHCs (I open about three a day), as well as 4* Stark Spidey from a 4* Crystal, but I also pulled a 4* War Machine. I've barely done any rifts since the event started and none of them were particularly valuable, but I forgot what I got.
  • StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    I pulled him after completing one run thru uncollected my 2nd 6 star. First was nc

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,680 ★★★★★
    Just pulled 5* colossus. Im really hoping that upcoming buff is a good one.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I wanted 250 6* shards from rift. All I got was 2k 5* shards. Lol. Unhappy. Only because I’m 180 6* shards to my first 6*. UC done. Next riff was sit stone. Don’t want to wait till next month.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Got sig stones from rift then got featured 5 star crystal which ended up being a dupe on my rhino where rhino was literally the only character I would benefit from obtaining from that reel
  • CrztrCrztr Posts: 7
    Wish i could post a video of my 10 5* crystal openings
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I popped 4 5*’s at once... two colossus and two old man Logan’s... the colossus buff better be insane he’s almost max sig now. No way that’s just random bad luck... the chances are astronomically small.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    Opened a dr. Strange featured gmc got a 3star thor ragnork and next to him is 5star ronin 🤕
  • LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120

Its nice to see what others are pulling, because at times you feel like you are the only one who experiences bad luck, especially with crazy screen shots and you tubers.
  • ap4057ap4057 Posts: 28
    T
    This dude..
  • Chuckylo85Chuckylo85 Posts: 7
    Duped 5* magneto
    Luck continues this weekend...2 5 *s:

Colossus (duped 4x)
    CWBP (new for me)
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Pulled 5* NC a couple days ago and just got a Tech AG in epic rifts just now. Used that to awaken my sentinel 😁
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Thor jane foster everywhere
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

• Got 500 5* shards from epic unstable rift
    Got 5* Diablo
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Got a t2 alpha and 2 awakening gems from the epic rifts so far. One cosmic for my r4 hype and a skill one that I'm holding onto for aegon. My 5* pulls on the other hand are kingpin and mordo so yeah, I'm happy overall.