**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Silver 3 Alliance - Need new members {No Line/Donation Requirement}

Looking for the following active players to join our Alliance. Currently doing Map 2 and 3 in AQ. Trying out a Map 4 Today.
We have a team already for AW, but we are looking for more members to help us create a second Battlegroup.
Let me know if you're interested.

Comments

• Saga_fpSaga_fp Posts: 81
    Looking for players with 80K+ Rating
  • could i join i have a 98k rating
    Update: We need 3 members to join our 2nd. Battlegroup in Alliance War.

Our Alliance is currently Tier 12 (Multiplier x2.2)
    War Rating:1,186

We aim to win each time and we now need players with 80K+ Rating to help us do just that.
    Leader - Saga_fp
    Alliance Info: Level up [PULVL]
    Still Looking
  • McorajrMcorajr Posts: 23
    Looking for 400k players leader Mcorajr pm me
    Please ignore the previous posts. We're still looking for 4 members to join our 2nd. Battlegroup in AW.
  • skabepskabep Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    I have 75k (lvl 43) but I'm hanging onto 20+ 5000 tech iso until the next tech advancement solo event, so I'll be a lot closer to 80k soon. I've been doing map 2 on AQ by myself for a bit but I'd love to move up. :-)
    We still have 3 open spots. Add me then read the Alliance Description. If this sounds alright with you, then please message me and request to join our Alliance.

My Name: Saga_fp
    Alliance Name: Level-Up [PULVL}
    We have 4 open slots now. Add me then read the Alliance Description. If this sounds alright with you, then please message me and request to join our Alliance.

We have 2 open slots now. Add me then read the Alliance Description. If this sounds alright with you, then please message me and request to join our Alliance.

We still have 2 open slots now. Add me then read the Alliance Description. If this sounds alright with you, then please message me and request to join our Alliance.

I'm looking for 2 Strong and Active Players who aim to be apart of our 2nd. Battlegroup in AW. You must have a sense of humor because the Leader is a jokester. You have to communicate and be a team player BUT most of all you need to be respectful and supportive of your fellow teammates. If this fits you, then do as I've listed above. My info is below.

We still have 1 open slot now. Add me, then read the Alliance Description. If this sounds alright with you, then please message me and request to join our Alliance.

I'm looking for 1 Strong and Active Player who aims to be apart of our 2nd. Battlegroup in AW. You must have a sense of humor because the Leader is a jokester. You have to communicate and be a team player, BUT most of all you need to be respectful and supportive of your fellow teammates. If this fits you, then do as I've listed above. My info is below.

Updated:

We still have 1 open slot now. Add me, then read the Alliance Description. If this sounds alright with you, then please message me and request to join our Alliance. We need 1 strong player for AQ ONLY at this time.