**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you see what you have done now?

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I think they should’ve introduced the new map first. Then intro the nodes once we get familiar with navigating the map.

But hey, we’re not kids anymore right. Man up, I tell myself.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Beat me to it 😔
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    I doubt Kabam really care. Have they even responded to any feedback about AW?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Guys, look for an exploit and post it here. Maybe they will act on it... lel
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    @Quicksilver245 you'll have a better understanding of why players who actually did AW are reacting the way they have once you've tried it yourself, until then you'll just never know.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    bb_81 said:

@Quicksilver245 you'll have a better understanding of why players who actually did AW are reacting the way they have once you've tried it yourself, until then you'll just never know.

I believe it's a troll account.

Pizzabeat said:

I like it. The new nodes add variety, the Thanos boss is neat, and it’s challenging. I thoroughly enjoy what they’ve done with the competitive game modes. Hands down my favorite update. Cheers to everyone at Kabam you are all amazing people and you don’t get enough appreciation for this incredible game. 🍻

um the OP was talking about War, not AQ.
    Oops! lol sorry I misread that. I still stand by what I said. Aegis was fun and the overall design is neat.
    All I'm wanting to ask about that comment is... what exactly do you find fun about Aegis in a fight with a 3 minute timer? I could 100% understand the node in a normal questing setting with no time limit or anything, but in a 3 minute fight, you're likely taking half the time just to get the charges off, and some champs are just ridiculous and almost straight up impossible on those nodes (think Rhino for Aegis (Intercept)). So what is it exactly that makes Aegis enjoyable? I could somewhat understand it if the node rewarded you for overcoming its challenge, like if you got a 50% fury when you got the charges off, but yeah right now I personally am seeing it as just a time-waster node that makes it stupidly hard to beat these challenges, even with amazing amounts of skill.
    If I'm not being clear, I have no intent of being rude, and I am extremely sorry if I am coming across as such.
    I dont think hes played aegis yet lol
    Just because I haven't played it yet doesn't mean I am uninformed. I was planning on taking it on in GroudedWisdoms alliance but unfortunately, he kicked me an hour or so ago :(
    Goes back to my original comment about its hard to believe you are doing map 3 and in challenger tier but this may just be a parody account so not sure lol
    Tier 2 Aegis node. The guy itemed out.

Who did he bring for attack?
    6* unduped void
    R4 magik
    R5 stark spidey
    Then he's not that smart, or got played big time by his alliance. lol
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Why is important who he’s brought? You CAN NOT intercept thor rags! Period! Also applies for Rhino on that node! You just can’t! Also you can not heavy DH there, he’s gonna autoblock and wreck you in seconds. Probably these are the 3 worst defenders there.
    Pizzabeat said:

I like it. The new nodes add variety, the Thanos boss is neat, and it’s challenging. I thoroughly enjoy what they’ve done with the competitive game modes. Hands down my favorite update. Cheers to everyone at Kabam you are all amazing people and you don’t get enough appreciation for this incredible game. 🍻

Oops! lol sorry I misread that. I still stand by what I said. Aegis was fun and the overall design is neat.
    All I'm wanting to ask about that comment is... what exactly do you find fun about Aegis in a fight with a 3 minute timer? I could 100% understand the node in a normal questing setting with no time limit or anything, but in a 3 minute fight, you're likely taking half the time just to get the charges off, and some champs are just ridiculous and almost straight up impossible on those nodes (think Rhino for Aegis (Intercept)). So what is it exactly that makes Aegis enjoyable? I could somewhat understand it if the node rewarded you for overcoming its challenge, like if you got a 50% fury when you got the charges off, but yeah right now I personally am seeing it as just a time-waster node that makes it stupidly hard to beat these challenges, even with amazing amounts of skill.
    If I'm not being clear, I have no intent of being rude, and I am extremely sorry if I am coming across as such.
    Just because I haven't played it yet doesn't mean I am uninformed. I was planning on taking it on in GroudedWisdoms alliance but unfortunately, he kicked me an hour or so ago :(
    Goes back to my original comment about its hard to believe you are doing map 3 and in challenger tier but this may just be a parody account so not sure lol

Satesz said:

Why is important who he’s brought? You CAN NOT intercept thor rags! Period! Also applies for Rhino on that node! You just can’t! Also you can not heavy DH there, he’s gonna autoblock and wreck you in seconds. Probably these are the 3 worst defenders there.

Pizzabeat said:

Emma Frost. Intercepts in Diamond Form prevents you from being parried.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147

@xNig geez what a waste of my time, thanks for the heads up

bb_81 said:

@xNig geez what a waste of my time, thanks for the heads up

Welcome bro.
  • espo1espo1 Posts: 28

How much they paying you? LOL
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    First off. How many people are even going to have a thor rags or rhino since both are very rare and new champs. Secondly there are a couple of champs you can use immune to stun. Emma in diamond form and juggs in unstoppable. Third sometimes nodes are made and then counters are created just like sometimes champs are created and then nodes are made to counter them. This is basic game evolution. Finally the map was never intended to be fully explored so aw is working as intended. When the difficulty actually becomes harder next season you will see an increase in rewards until then enjoy the game functioning as intended
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    No I don't see

espo1 said:

It’s true
    You have been on the forum longer than me and not made a single post yet you comment on about every thread begging for Kabam to make the suffering stop, why don't you make your own thread about all the great and wonderful things kabam has done.
  • VantablackVantablack Posts: 51
    Dshu said:

First off. How many people are even going to have a thor rags or rhino since both are very rare and new champs. Secondly there are a couple of champs you can use immune to stun. Emma in diamond form and juggs in unstoppable. Third sometimes nodes are made and then counters are created just like sometimes champs are created and then nodes are made to counter them. This is basic game evolution. Finally the map was never intended to be fully explored so aw is working as intended. When the difficulty actually becomes harder next season you will see an increase in rewards until then enjoy the game functioning as intended

Bro, thor rags came out like two years ago and rhino was in the basic 5 star pool when it cane out. So they're not 'very rare' or 'new' champs. Im pretty sure most people in high tier alliances have those champs.

Is this woosh? I cant tell. ( seriously)
    Sarcasm is so hard to get across on the forum

espo1 said:

It’s true
    You have been on the forum longer than me and not made a single post yet you comment on about every thread begging for Kabam to make the suffering stop, why don't you make your own thread about all the great and wonderful things kabam has done.
    Do not having any posts means I’m a troll? Where is the logic there. I haven’t had anything I’ve seen worthy to add to the forums as a post of my own.
    Yet you see that your rants in comments about how kabam is amazing are "worthy"
    Dshu said:

Oh
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Ye I’m pretty sure like every high tier player has a Thor ragnarok and a rhino
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Dshu said:

Ye I’m pretty sure like every high tier player has a Thor ragnarok and a rhino
    Every high tier player also has a wallet so I don’t see what the issue is. If people want to be successful in AW they shouldn’t have a problem tossing a little cash to Kabam.
    Are you actually just that far up Kabams arse it just a troll like seriously same rewards and everything but give us extra money bit idiotic
This discussion has been closed.