**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cavalier without any 5/65s?

LobsterNeverFlounderLobsterNeverFlounder Posts: 73
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Do you think I should make a run at Chapter 6 with my roster below?

Cavalier without any 5/65s? 90 votes

Yes, very doable.
41%
thetaman23razielBrainimpactercUbA_LiBrEDexman1349Bpn88855arsjumRCunhaNojokejaymWîndšpäveHendrossCoachiditeJohnLocke117SandeepSAznkerbzIDogeForumName123TheLegend27Bear3Kobster84 37 votes
Will be super tough/expensive, but doesn't hurt to try!
51%
ArcDeAngelusFrostybenshbTamamortDrenlinSungjDarkrider05Notcho59FingfangfoomfanesMityAntJohnyzeroBboychoboStark78AlfaOrcDovahkiinStingerbkSpiderCoolsAustin555555Fire_Marinecx23433Charlie_Scene 46 votes
Don't even bother.
7%
WardenclockGreifmaster911TrojanX05WoogieboogieSquishyjrThe_4THgp87Narwhal52x 7 votes

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yes, very doable.
    Easily doable with that roster of 4/55’s and 6*’s. First pass through there are definite easier paths you can take... exploration def tougher and requires more specific champs... first pass not a huge task honestly.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Yes, very doable.
    I got cavalier this month without any rank 5s and I am an average player. Very doable
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    All the best mate
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I think if you think it is possible, you should just give it a try. Just don't spend. See how far you can get. If you can do it at all you should be able to get very far with no spending, just burning energy. If you are spending right from the start, then I'd back off, unless you are fine with spending through content.

Trying is better than asking. If you can, you'll find out soon enough. If you can't, you'll find out soon enough. Either way, the practice helps.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Yes, very doable.
    I did it pretty easily with quake venom and angela at 4/55
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Yes, very doable.
    I did it last month with no r5. It would have been significantly harder without Quake. She crushed some of the hardest (mini) bosses i.e Sentinel/Crossbones. Total spend was probably around 800 with ~3 restarts on each chapter to get a feel for them. Followed Seatin's guide.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    CB is going to be a problem... only options are Iceman, Blade (no regen), IMIW and Vision (who is useless against him).

Iceman can't out damage the heals.

You'll have to keep heal block up with IMIW.

With Blade, it'll be hard even with danger sense since his furies lower its AAR... and with he'll be gaining them from sp1 and shrug offs if he has a fury.

Seems like IMIW would be your best option.

Hype for Sentinel.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

Do you think I should make a run at Chapter 6 with my roster below?

assuming you have about average skill and you watch YouTube videos and take the easiest path you might be able to do an initial clear. but I'd hundred percent act 5 first. it should give you some resources that you really need and you would be able to rank five someone I believe.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I can do it so can you

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    A guy in my Alliance did it with 4/55s, probably used one or two 3/45s too, so I'd say do able.
  • TamamortTamamort Posts: 59
    100% act 5 first
  • LufasoLufaso Posts: 104
    edited June 2019
    Yes, very doable.
    I followed Seatin's tips and I did it with no units and only rank 4. Morningstar helped a lot for crossbone.