**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you still playing Heroic in MEQ?

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
Question for anyone has 20 5* or more.

Basically the only thing good about Heroic is 1000 5* shards. But it isn’t worth so many energy and time spent, is it?

Nowadays I’m too lazy to play Heroics. I’m rather going to forum to kill my time.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Of course. Its alliance completion points
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    regardless of where your at in the game, it is still very much worth it if you are a summoner on the grind, and much more so if you are a Free2Play playa ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 558 ★★★
    Yep, 1000 5* shards add up finally as i am a mcoc scavenger :)
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Yes, especially with the fantastic four hero use event when I don’t have the strong champ to use in master or uncollected. The t4b is always needed as well and it’s a good place to run 3* champs you don’t have as 5*
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Sometimes for the 5* shards and units, but it's pretty boring so I do pass on it sometimes too.
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    I even do the beginner and normal 100% to get the extra units
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Rehan010_ said:

I even do the beginner and normal 100% to get the extra units

Same. At least one pass through on Auto.
  • invasian82invasian82 Posts: 42
    auto fights for beginner, normal and heroic
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    This month I think I'll 100% every difficulty...just for the coral. Want to make sure I have as many runs at T4 as possible, which means getting as much of coral for lower tiers as possible.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    People who have time grind it for easy units and points in events
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Kpatrix said:

Yes, especially with the fantastic four hero use event when I don’t have the strong champ to use in master or uncollected. The t4b is always needed as well and it’s a good place to run 3* champs you don’t have as 5*

This is exactly what I have been doing this month too. Been taking in my weaker Featured Fantastic Four champions and just knocking out milestones then going back in to work through uncollected for the rest of the day and just repeating the next day.

Also I will be doing Normal - Uncollected his month for the Atlantean Coral so I can maximize the number of rifts I can do this month. Already pulled a full 4* crystal and 2000 6* shards from the rifts.