**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your favorite MCOC YouTuber?

JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
If I missed your favorite YouTuber, comment below

Who is your favorite MCOC YouTuber? 91 votes

Seatin
52%
AchtungB_RabbittLvernon15HendrossRoOOtsCrimsontide1616HashmiTheHeroDeservedRoepotte40rcm2017SkyBlueGamingCoachLedJakearoundToxicBladeClydaniaAmaadAkiraCUBDenzel116FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSpidey99Iron 48 votes
Lagacy
2%
WerewrymAvetrex2 2 votes
ContestChampion (Briant Grant)
12%
mihPizzabeatCupidBranis41Wolviedrone97Vital_DarkboyGonçaloÆgon0710Mr_incredibl3Zippy_halligan 11 votes
Prof Hoff
7%
dr_nish777IcehawklbRabangaZipioAndiYTDEJohnHSTBOSS 7 votes
Crystal Opening Whale
1%
Lainua 1 vote
RichTheMan
8%
Savio444G0311MrTicTac19992008Mad_Titan72X_Factor_AgentPrentexJacedafaceBoilingsi_si 8 votes
mvinceable
0%
The Analyzer
1%
Thecurler 1 vote
KT1
12%
Anurag1606BungSmugglerScholiaMcord117PleasureDomeTheKiryuRichDutchman13gp87PawlakJerk_oftheyearAcerex 11 votes
Dominus Dave
2%
1982richardBattle_Greninja 2 votes

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    What? No Anonymous2K?
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    no docta either
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Mustve confused dominus with the other Dave hehehe
    Bboychobo said:

no docta either

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Seatin
    Seatin, Brian, Lagacy, and PCP are my favs. The Analyzer would be too if he posted more often.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    HobbitCrom, ilacskills and Arob10
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Seatin
    I love most of them, just can’t get on with cow, he’s too full of himself
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Prof Hoff

I wonder if the YouTubers read these posts. It’s interesting to think about how Seatin might know that he got 62% of the votes.

Given his subscriber count, he probably could guess.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    Seatin
    Mildly surprised 10% of the votes went to Prof. Interesting 🤔
    Prof Hoff

Why is that? I'm just surprised Lagacy doesn't have any votes yet.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dorky Diggity Dave
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Seatin
    Seatin, Brian, Prof and KT1 are my favs
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Seatin
    I love Seatin most because he was the very first person I watched when I got curious about other people opening crystals. Been watching him for years now.

I do have to say I love the statistics that Brian Grant does with the sig level and champion tracking.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    edited June 2019
    Seatin
    JohnHS said:

He doesn't have too much content of actual champion combat on the channel and he is very quick to jump the gun on whatever kabam does. I also find him full of ****, generally speaking. His offer rating videos are not half bad though. I actually like lagacy a lot but he has been the center of a few controversies so it's understandable why he is disliked. He has great content on the channel though
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol you see the video where “the best champ in the game” had to be argued? Hilarious... couldn’t just let him have his opinion. Funny he kept saying “so that’s basically a tie”. He said it was just because he likes talking about MCOC. Doesn’t come off that way!😂😂. Sounds like your feathers were ruffled he said Quake was the best champ in the game and you had to try to prove quake isn’t.😂😂. So much ego, so transparent.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Man just watched the response to the response video! The quake fan just ripped apart the ghost fans argument video... literally shredded his video... not so much showing ghost isn’t great... quite the opposite actually... showed why ghost is great.... however showed why the ghost fans arguments were lacking serious strength 😂😂 you gotta watch these videos. So clear the ghost fan is triggered someone said quake is the best. Hilarious. Let people have their opinions 😂.
  • PleasureDomePleasureDome Posts: 93
    KT1
    No love for Cade?
    Prof Hoff

Dorky Diggity Dave

... I can't believe I didn't put him in the list. I mean, he taught me how to dex, please, and intercept. He's great.
    Prof Hoff

JohnHS said:

He doesn't have too much content of actual champion combat on the channel and he is very quick to jump the gun on whatever kabam does. I also find him full of ****, generally speaking. His offer rating videos are not half bad though. I actually like lagacy a lot but he has been the center of a few controversies so it's understandable why he is disliked. He has great content on the channel though
    I mostly like him for his openings, live streams, and offer reviews. Yeah, he's a tad overly critical sometimes, but he seems like a really nice guy. My vote was turn between him and Seatin.
    Also, what controversies?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Seatin
    JohnHS said:

Dorky Diggity Dave

... I can't believe I didn't put him in the list. I mean, he taught me how to dex, please, and intercept. He's great.
    Taught you how to please eh? 😉
    Prof Hoff
    ẞlооd said:

JohnHS said:

Dorky Diggity Dave

Taught you how to please eh? 😉
    Parry. Freaking autocorrect.
    Prof Hoff
    I wasn't familiar with Cade. I'll have to check him out.