**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Domino worth R5?

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
Is my unduped, 4* Domino worth R5ing?

Is Domino worth R5? 125 votes

Absolutely, all the way!
88%
ArcDeAngelusDocJCVdh2008ShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantrazielTimone147BrainimpacterRaganatorFrostyFabiusBRDexman1349TheManMythLegendallinashesNanoDroidBENJI830TerraStar_Lord_Solrac_2dmadge11 111 votes
Maybe, depends.
6%
SnizzbarErza_ScarletPeterQuillcx23433SantaGulkMarkg25TotalMonster109Hilbert_unbeatable2 8 votes
No. Definitely not.
4%
Spity68KirklinFoxhero007Savio444RoOOtsTankRichardson 6 votes

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    science22 said:

This post is a joke right? Who says NO to Domino??!

No, not a joke, genuinely interested. If I rank her, she’ll be my first R5, so I’m just making sure it’s a good idea.

• science22science22 Posts: 125
    Absolutely, all the way!

science22 said:

This post is a joke right? Who says NO to Domino??!

No, not a joke, genuinely interested. If I rank her, she’ll be my first R5, so I’m just making sure it’s a good idea.

Ofc go ahead, you have her, make use of her. She like a supreme goddess in most content
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    She is my favorite as of right now. I would max her in a heartbeat even unduped.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    Yes, yes yes yes and more yes. She's one of the champs that I want most.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    The only reason she wouldn't be is if you already had a lot of Huge damage dealers and you need to switch your focus to high prestige champs

Outside of that, absolutely. In my honest opinion Domino is the best champion this game has ever released. (due to how utterly incredible she is in both offense and defense).
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    Let me put it this way: I have a r5 5* Domino duped and I'm this close to r2 my 6* unduped also. She's that badass.
  • REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    Absolutely, all the way!
    i can't even right now
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    Took my 6* straight to R2 without hesitation despite being unduped. She has since done my first LOL path for me. No regrets at all.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    Domino is definitely worth r5
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    100% yes! IMO she is the best mutant with synergies and the 2nd best without (OR #1).
    Absolutely, all the way!
    Drooped2 said:

The people who voted no cant fight her on defense .

To be fair, she really needs to be duped if you want the most out of her defensive abilities.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No. Definitely not.
    Drooped2 said:

The people who voted no cant fight her on defense .

I voted no because this poll is funny
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!

I dont use my rank 4 five star domino unless I bring the red hulk massacre synergy. Does anyone play her without that synergy?

All the times still a damage god
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Absolutely, all the way!

I dont use my rank 4 five star domino unless I bring the red hulk massacre synergy. Does anyone play her without that synergy?

I wreck almost every monthly event with Domino. Synergies or otherwise.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!

I was debating in taking domino or venom to rank 5 next.

Domino and it's not close.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!

I do, but usually in AW. She's great for Medusa and her damage is still good even without her trinity.

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    Mine’s R2. When Im playing UC, Jessie J is singing in the background

Absolutely, all the way!

Took my 6* straight to R2 without hesitation despite being unduped. She has since done my first LOL path for me. No regrets at all.

Forgot to add that I also took my 5* Rulk to R4 unduped as well. Love the pair of them together. I'll only add in Masacre (5* R3) if I need to maximize her damage output. I typically bring my 3* Nick Fury for a better overall team boost instead.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Absolutely, all the way!
    What does the Nick Fury synergy do for domino or mutants? I dun have him atm
  • MegatronOGMegatronOG Posts: 18
    Absolutely, all the way!
    I have a 6* Domino that im not ranking, but this is because I have an r5 5 star already
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Absolutely, all the way!

10% att boost/alive, 20% dead.
    Absolutely, all the way!

10% att boost/alive, 20% dead.
    attack boost is specifically applied to #Hero champs, which is great when running a team of Blade, Domino and Cap Marvel...