**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should the content creator program give 5* instead of 4*

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
Now that the game has shifted towards 5* I feel content creators should be given a 5:65 to test out or a 4:55

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Probably a good ide.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Why not just give everyone the new champs to test? Why only a small group gets to try before they buy? Unfair advantage no question.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Bear3 said:

Why not just give everyone the new champs to test? Why only a small group gets to try before they buy? Unfair advantage no question.

How's it an advantage? They can only use it for content they have already completed, so how does it matter, it gives you a good insight of what's the best use scenario for the champ and you can go after it if you want to.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Yeah. They can't use it in new content now and they aren't really applicable to be tested out in much content because they are so weak
    Doesn’t matter if it’s already finished content. Using a champion yourself is much more helpful than watching someone else use it and hearing THEIR opinions based on what THEY like and the approach THEY take. Hearing about a champ is great and all... I always learn more about a champ from using them though. If it’s meant to help show case then there should be a video released by an employee showcasing the champ not from players who get to try before they buy. You’re welcome to your opinion, I just don’t share your opinion that it’s not an unfair advantage. Curb your ego, we don’t have to agree.😂
    There’s always been favoritism instances though. When people used the 2015 gems for brand new champs (albeit a small group) they were like “that’s cool, we have no plans to do anything about that”. Then when story mode get farmed for resources it’s an exploit? Getting some extra revives is a bigger exploit than using 2015 gems for brand new champs?!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gimme a break.
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Why stop at 5*?

Give them maxed 6*. Lmao
    @Quicksilver245 I do see the issue with newer players using the champs for things they can’t ie war defender placement cough cough... and I agree with you on that. I’m suggesting NO players should get to try before they buy or all players should. Make a testing mode for the game that gives no rewards and only allow the new champs to be used in the testing mode for instance. They clearly are able to restrict what champs are used where already...
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

@Quicksilver245 I do see the issue with newer players using the champs for things they can’t ie war defender placement cough cough... and I agree with you on that. I’m suggesting NO players should get to try before they buy or all players should. Make a testing mode for the game that gives no rewards and only allow the new champs to be used in the testing mode for instance. They clearly are able to restrict what champs are used where already...

That could be nice would probably up Kabams profits for people to realize how strong some champions are first hand so it’s a win for both parties
    Might not be buggy if a permanent testing venue was created... test out champs new or old... yes yes duels... something that yields no rewards and doesn’t cost anything either or even some meaningless small amount of gold. Not saying the creator guys are leaping ahead or anything, using the champ is an advantage over watching someone else use it though. So not a huge grievance but allowing some to use new champs and not others, is an unfair advantage.
    Drooped2 said:

Clydania said:

Yeah. They can't use it in new content now and they aren't really applicable to be tested out in much content because they are so weak

Not applicable in some content odd lagacy has been besting variant with cull and namor.. not sure what other content you expect.
    Short of lol
    Well act 6 ;)
    And lab of legends
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Should give them both...
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Aye