**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ranking up

Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
I feel like I have terrible luck with my 4*’s. Im going to rank up Magik to 4/5 to start attempting act 4. Should I bother ranking up anyone else?

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    You have the 2 strongest champs in the game, cull Obsidian and ghost. Just rank up any of These 2 ;)
    Ghost is actually really difficult to Play, but if you have the wasp synergy shes really strong.
    Cull Obsidian i know is superstrong too, dunno what he Needs to be that good ( i think dupe isnt that necessary)
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★

You have the 2 strongest champs in the game, cull Obsidian and ghost. Just rank up any of These 2 ;)
    Ghost is actually really difficult to Play, but if you have the wasp synergy shes really strong.
    Cull Obsidian i know is superstrong too, dunno what he Needs to be that good ( i think dupe isnt that necessary)

Sadly I only have a 3* wasp lol
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Kevo9513 said:

Sadly I only have a 3* wasp lol
    Its enough, just to have her in the Team is important
    OYu can compare this to "The Thing" and "The Champion" synergy, you just Need "The Champion" for the synergy and nothing more ;)
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    edited June 2019
    For now go for Cull Obsidian and Ghost.

Confused about whom to rankup? Following link will clear all your doubt - https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/p/mcoc-best-4-star-5-star-6-star.html