**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I think its about time....

For a quest crystal upgrade. I know these are just extra rewards but honestly there should be different tiers just like the 4hr and daily. Every time I open these I just laugh. With where I’m at in the game these are almost worthless.

Comments

• KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Agree 1000%
  • Raganator said:

No need to polish the brass on the Titanic at this point.

I want to be the band.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

No. Would you replace the Parthenon just because it’s old and deteriorating? No. It’s a historic monument. Like ancient landmarks, these crystals represent what the game was like in 2014. The only way I could ever see Kabam updating them would be to prevent the unhealthy habit of hoarding. You shouldn’t “laugh” at a representation of how far Kabam has come from the AMAZING people who work for them. 🤗

Ye then keep different tiers of quest crystals to different acts
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I'm definitely all for new quest crystals @chrissbjordann , unfortunately this has been brought up a number of times and nothing has happened.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I think they should include higher tier Iso for the Uncollected and Cavalier and maybe some full energy refills and a higher stack of units. Nothing extraordinary but just better than what they are now for players that don't have any use for such small rewards.

Kobster84 said:

No. Would you replace the Parthenon just because it’s old and deteriorating? No. It’s a historic monument. Like ancient landmarks, these crystals represent what the game was like in 2014. The only way I could ever see Kabam updating them would be to prevent the unhealthy habit of hoarding. You shouldn’t “laugh” at a representation of how far Kabam has come from the AMAZING people who work for them. 🤗

Ye then keep different tiers of quest crystals to different acts
    That wouldn’t be a bad idea... what do you think Uncollected ones should contain? I feel like ISO as a whole isn’t needed by people at the endgame level.
    I’d still say iso just not t1 maybe t5 iso

B_Rabbitt said:

I think they should include higher tier Iso for the Uncollected and Cavalier and maybe some full energy refills and a higher stack of units. Nothing extraordinary but just better than what they are now for players that don't have any use for such small rewards.

Energy refills would be awesome. I guess at worse, the ISO could be sold to get more gold ✌️
    Ye energy refills would be good
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I think there should be an uncollected or cavalier one as mentioned above

Up the iso to the higher tiers - maybe some class specific. Up the 5 tile energy refills to full energy refills, I'd increase the unit drop to maybe 50 instead of 15 I believe.

I'd probably spice them up a bit more tbh and add in very rare drops of T4basic (full) and 1000 5* shards. Rare but the the possibility would prevent people from hoarding them at this point b/c they're useless.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Raganator said:

No need to polish the brass on the Titanic at this point.

Yet your not jumping ship, hardly going down when there are still 2 chapters of act 6 to release and a ton of marvel films still in production.

This game isn’t going anywhere soon it’s probably one of the biggest grossing.