**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

My whole BG is stuck in AW because 1 person is busy

ChuckRyanChuckRyan Posts: 127 ★★
This is really great for my alliance. Officers are having fun chasing down every person to pause real life so we can progress. Yep. We’re really feeling the teamwork. We’re doing trust falls left and right. Great! This is our favorite thing ever.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Serious or sarky?

My alliance find the map design quite undesirable.

It's such an amazing feeling to dedicate more time to the game, I'm sure you can easily find a replacement :smile:

• Well it’s part of the game
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Safe to say, everybody’s in blood bath today.
  • snapper77snapper77 Posts: 62
    The new map is absolutely stupid. It’s complete bs that you have to wait for the entire bg to finish there lane in tier 1 before anyone can go onto tier 2 cause of linked nodes. Flow is just terrible the old map you had multiple lanes where guys could do the lane at their own pace without interfering with flow of others. Kabam really messed aw up wirh more bs nodes and worse flow. It sucks bad one guy can stall all 9 other people from continuing their lanes and when the one guy does come back half the other 9 guys are sleeping or busy or what not. Kabam is just begging piloting to become a problem again with this map
  • Yup this layout is horrible.

Having to rely on almost every single member being able to join in the beginning (or never die ever) or else everyone else is stuck, is so frustrating. You can't adjust much with everyone's different schedules. The previous layout was more much flexible. Got someone who can't get in til the next day? No problem just send them down 5 or 8. Got someone in a different timezone who can't go back and forth on nodes? Great send them on 7 or 9 or 1.

But this map? Nope. Got a couple people who have IRL stuff going on? Too bad. Everyone has to wait because all 9 paths need to be started on to be able to finish the first section, unless you force people to fight through a lot of stuff noded when they shouldn't have to.

Maybe this isn't a problem for super active alliances where everyone joins in two hours, but I'm sure most people arent able to schedule their lives around war. And we shouldn't have to.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    Whats funny threads get closed down and its been more then 72 hrs since AQ and AW started with changes and no response from them as if we are left stranded alone lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Yup this layout is horrible.

Having to rely on almost every single member being able to join in the beginning (or never die ever) or else everyone else is stuck, is so frustrating. You can't adjust much with everyone's different schedules. The previous layout was more much flexible. Got someone who can't get in til the next day? No problem just send them down 5 or 8. Got someone in a different timezone who can't go back and forth on nodes? Great send them on 7 or 9 or 1.

But this map? Nope. Got a couple people who have IRL stuff going on? Too bad. Everyone has to wait because all 9 paths need to be started on to be able to finish the first section, unless you force people to fight through a lot of stuff noded when they shouldn't have to.

Maybe this isn't a problem for super active alliances where everyone joins in two hours, but I'm sure most people arent able to schedule their lives around war. And we shouldn't have to.

It’s made worse with alliance wars starting at set times
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180

Well it’s part of the game

Another Wisdom? 🤣
    The more the better.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    ChuckRyan said:

This is really great for my alliance. Officers are having fun chasing down every person to pause real life so we can progress. Yep. We’re really feeling the teamwork. We’re doing trust falls left and right. Great! This is our favorite thing ever.

Why is 1 person holding you up, you have a backup? if not then you have an issue there.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    We’re looking at tanking to tier 10 and do war just for the loyalty with our c team champs... boost the aq maps we do for better aq rewards... war isn’t worth it... they made a big mistake releasing this map and withholding the rewards buff till season 11. Skipping this season altogether minus few wars for loyalty.