**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This Map 5 Hyperion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★

I see a lot of Luke Cage recommendations, but doesn't the initial Fate Seal stop Indestructible buff?

Only in the first 20 seconds.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Let’s us reverse updates back to old aq and forget this ever happened.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

Tyrannus said:

Still 0 response by mods

There’s nothing to say. It’s better if they stay silent, because I predict that whatever they would say is going to anger people who want to see changes. Nothing needs to be changed. Kabam did an amazing job as usual.
    They did an amazing job that’s why most the community is annoyed at them great logic there
    I understand that some people are annoyed, put there are ways to work around the issues people have been stating. I’m just really on board with a fresh and exciting AW experience. It’s nice to see changes like this, especially when it’s new nodes. I feel the same about AQ, the Thanos boss was perfectly executed and a love that they kept him as Universal (“Superior”) class.
    I don’t mind the new alliance map at all it’s a great idea if... they had upped the rewards to match the difficulty
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Thank you for your patience. We're sorry we haven't replied earlier, but we can't really reply until we have something to share.

We've taken your feedback to the team, and they agree that this Hyperion is more difficulty than we'd like it to be. So, for the next series of Alliance Quests, we're going to be implementing some changes.

- Stepping Down Empathic Lock 3 to Empathic Lock 1
    - Replacing Oscillate. We are not locked on what this is going to change into yet.

These are not yet final, but we will let you know the final details before it goes live.

Thank you
  • JacedafaceJacedaface Posts: 34
    Yey!
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    SW works pretty well, I did better against him than I do vs. Mordo or Nightcrawler
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Thank you for your patience. We're sorry we haven't replied earlier, but we can't really reply until we have something to share.

We've taken your feedback to the team, and they agree that this Hyperion is more difficult than we'd like it to be. So, for the next series of Alliance Quests, we're going to be implementing some changes.

- Stepping Down Empathic Lock 3 to Empathic Lock 1(on both minibosses)
    - Replacing Oscillate. We are not locked on what this is going to change into yet.

These are not yet final, but we will let you know the final details before it goes live.

Hey Miike, may I suggest that you put “aggressive” or “special 1/2 bias”? It seems that you guys coded Hyperion differently than Mordo. Hyperion is much more stingy with his specials plus you can’t get around his power gain as easily as Mordo.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

We will be replacing oscillate with all or nothing. Problem solved

That just make my day
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Empathic lock 1...? 5 seconds, 10 seconds or...?
  • WiMak said:

I believe that it's 8 seconds.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Very good decision. Good job. Thank you.
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    edited June 2019
    Thank you for fixing it in the future, but what about the day 4 and 5 are we just going to have to eat whatever it’s going to cost?
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I had no problem with Hyp, now good luck getting him to spam specials with the defense side of oscillate. Nice job to the complainers lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

WiMak said:

I believe that it's 8 seconds.
    I’m can work with that I’m Hav no ide what’s you guys as HQ think I’m the first place with this node one hype hE ist the esay. And put spite all them combined was harder that’s when he was in map6. It wierd it was like you guys just wont To swich op a few mini so it Didt get boring to figth but you pised most of even we player ikow it wil be hardest map5 one that day thanks for listening alest can we now get back to the Somone war node is to hard core
  • RigidRigid Posts: 152

Hey everybody,

We've taken your feedback to the team, and they agree that this Hyperion is more difficult than we'd like it to be. So, for the next series of Alliance Quests, we're going to be implementing some changes.

- Stepping Down Empathic Lock 3 to Empathic Lock 1(on both minibosses)

Thank you!
  • R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26
    edited June 2019

Any update on the Map 7 issues?
  • JbwildeJbwilde Posts: 55
    edited June 2019
    G0311 said:

I had no problem with Hyp, now good luck getting him to spam specials with the defense side of oscillate. Nice job to the complainers lol

He already had oscillate. They are removing it. It’s easy to not have a problem if you’re not the one fighting him haha.
  • R0n1n1979 said:

Any update on the Map 7 issues?

Not yet, but our team is looking at Feedback right now.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Markg25 said:

@Kabam Miike great news ...

Now we need a sensible choice of node to replace ossilate 👍🏼

May I propose dash vulnerability?
  • JRMONYJRMONY Posts: 12
    Y’all complain too much that’s all y’all do if you can’t beat the boss then do map 3