**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gulk does not proc Regen from his sig ability in AQ

Of the hundreds of fights using Gulk in Map 6 AQ I can only remember once, maybe twice, where he proc Regen instead of Attack boost from his sig ability. However, in Event and Story quest its roughly 50/50 as the sig ability advertises. My play style does not differ in any way that could account for the discrepancy.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jayerick said:

Of the hundreds of fights using Gulk in Map 6 AQ I can only remember once, maybe twice, where he proc Regen instead of Attack boost from his sig ability. However, in Event and Story quest its roughly 50/50 as the sig ability advertises. My play style does not differ in any way that could account for the discrepancy.

the ability does not advertise a 50/50, it just states you get one of the 2 options, it does not state the percentage of those 2 options.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Jayerick said:

the ability does not advertise a 50/50, it just states you get one of the 2 options, it does not state the percentage of those 2 options.
    If theres only 2 it's a 50/50 split but it's still down to rng
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Bendy said:

Lormif said:

Jayerick said:

The login crystals have 2 options, a 3* and a 4* version of the champ. No one would think the 4* comes out 50% of the time. The same thing is likely true for Gulk's regen.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Ordalca said:

Bendy said:

Lormif said:

Jayerick said:

The login crystals have 2 options, a 3* and a 4* version of the champ. No one would think the 4* comes out 50% of the time. The same thing is likely true for Gulk's regen.
    Fair enough the login they would put it lower like the ultimate crystal but things like ability I have seen a different chance as I've had regen and fury proc as I have a duped gulk and it's more than the login crystal so yes the ability is defo different to Crystal's