**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking For Zero Donation Alliance

Hi all,

I'm looking for an alliance that doesn't require donations but is still very active and uses line (or another chat service). I would be looking to run map 3x5 and not looking to hold for SA events. I'm extremely active in both AQ and AW as well as solo play. If you have something similar with a spot open, please let me know.

bly2osn8cnkw.png

Thanks

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Don't expect any alliance that regularly does map 5 AQ to not have any donation requirements. It is very expensive to run these maps and if you aren't up to do your part and donate resources for them then you shouldn't be taking part in those maps. Even if you are very active in the actual quest alliance members will still expect you to donate like everyone else. No one should get freebees since AQ is a cumulative effort from the entire alliance and part of that is donations.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    How exactly can you run map 5 and have zero donations? Am I missing something?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    You both are missing map 3 5 times...
    I read that as 3 times map 5, thanks. That makes more sense.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Map 3 each time is what I meant to say, sorry for any confusion. I've done the map 5 and 6 thing and didn't enjoy it.
    edited August 2017
    Well mitch, you are welcome to join mine but it will be a bit before we get to the point you are looking for as many of our members are still learning and we focus more on war. We run map3 when war is off and map 2 when on. We are clearing boss in 2 groups in AQ, 100% on at least one. We are tier 11 for War, run 2 groups. No donations required, no LINE requirement, but available. We just started the one on one off opening for SA, hopefully we won't need to do that for long. As I said, doesn't fit what you are looking for now, but we're getting there. Invitation is there for you if you are interested, just don't want anyone coming in expecting something we are not.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Map 3 each time is what I meant to say, sorry for any confusion. I've done the map 5 and 6 thing and didn't enjoy it.

No one does, lol. Map 2 is the best because you can go full beast mode and take down all the mini-bosses and boss while still noded.
    Thawnim, what does your alliance run for AQ and AW?
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    Don't expect any alliance that regularly does map 5 AQ to not have any donation requirements. It is very expensive to run these maps and if you aren't up to do your part and donate resources for them then you shouldn't be taking part in those maps. Even if you are very active in the actual quest alliance members will still expect you to donate like everyone else. No one should get freebees since AQ is a cumulative effort from the entire alliance and part of that is donations.

He said he wants to do Map 3 five times a week.
    edited August 2017
    Thawnim, what does your alliance run for AQ and AW?

It depends. We run Map 3 on non-attack days and Map 2 on attack days.
  • Add me on in game name, heavenly tacos, or my line ID heavenly_tacos, let's discuss this
    I think Kabam did not like that tone of sarcasm @OneManArmy

I'll say this though...all life has to have balance. Family, hobbies (like this game), work...whatever it is you have to make it work for you. Cause in the end happiness is most important.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    you can add me in game. Mum.Me. We don't have a requirement on donations right now. we just ask that you're active.

and most of us have families and our families play in game. so we get it.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Hi all,

I'm looking for an alliance that doesn't require donations but is still very active and uses line (or another chat service). I would be looking to run map 3x5 and not looking to hold for SA events. I'm extremely active in both AQ and AW as well as solo play. If you have something similar with a spot open, please let me know.

bly2osn8cnkw.png

Thanks

Interesting, I came here to open a request with exact same conditions. I want exactly an alliance described by yourself above. I am over 4200 in prestige and have 9 r5 champions and this type of alliance would be ideal for me.
    arsjum wrote: »
    Hi all,

bly2osn8cnkw.png

Thanks

Interesting, I came here to open a request with exact same conditions. I want exactly an alliance described by yourself above. I am over 4200 in prestige and have 9 r5 champions and this type of alliance would be ideal for me.

I've tried a few different levels of difficulty with Alliances and I find a map 3 alliance that's active makes me the happiest with still allowing me to progress at a good rate. Good luck in finding a good home! :smiley:
  • MheikalMheikal Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

We are a good core group of 17 players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM m_heikal in game/line if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
    Thanks everyone! I think I found the perfect fit for me. Take care!
  • Hi Mitch - contact me via Line ID "groverboys2"
    You can check out the alliance tag [LVL59]
    We may be the ticket.
    Best Regards
  • Add me on line to discuss. Line id is nick122706