**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rocket Raccoon's shield

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
I am having problem understanding how to utilise Rocket's shield which cycles through 1/ - 3/.

1/ Kinectic - physical resistance
2/ Shell - armor up
3/ Emergency - special attack resistance

What is the difference between 1/ and 2/ ?

Against Hulk in an " All or nothing " AW tile, will emergency shield help to save Raccoon?

Comments

• Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    I previously asked about the difference between armor and resistance. Basically, armor is like having both energy and physical resistance together. So 10% armor is the same as 10% physical resist AND 10% energy resist together.

Yes emergency shield will reduce the sp3 damage, but you will still most likely die from a hulk sp3. Use The Vision on that node.
  • AlphaAlpha Posts: 1
    Personally I love using Hawkeye and his first special over and over and over against any enemy, especially useful on those nodes
  • That messed up and then you can go to sleep well as well I love you my dear friend who have been waiting until after he left for work in a few minutes and then you can go to the same place in the last time for some of your favorite part about how much you can