**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Season 6 - Discussion Thread

Comments

• R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26
    edited June 2019

Alright everybody, we have another fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop coming. This one is a short term fix that should alleviate the issues presented, and there will be a longer term fix coming in the future:

- Change Damage Reduction from 90% to 50%
    - Change Fury from 100% to 25%
    - Change Power Gain from 10% of a Bar Per second to 2% of a Bar per second

I don't have a specific ETA on this at this time, but we want to get this tested and out as soon as we can!

Miike are you sure it is 10 % down to 2% of a bar per second? Look at all the videos that have been posted. It looks like it is doing 10% of the whole power meter per second. In its current form it should be giving 1 bar of power in 10 seconds but if you watch the videos the whole meter fills up in less then 10 seconds

Has the Tunnel vision nodes been looked at yet? Those are broken as well.

Also I am a bit concerned as next week we will be getting a whole new map variation and possibly a whole new set of bugs. How can we help speed up the process of reporting issues and getting them addressed so it does not take 3 weeks to get all the map issues sorted out.
  • Alright everybody, we have another fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop coming. This one is a short term fix that should alleviate the issues presented, and there will be a longer term fix coming in the future:

I don't have a specific ETA on this at this time, but we want to get this tested and out as soon as we can!

What about the countless items and resources players have poured into both this and the Hyperion miike? Casualties of testing?
    We can't evaluate the impact until the fix is out.
  • Tjk602Tjk602 Posts: 85
    @Kabam Miike

I know you guys are working on Can't stop won't stop, but at least can you comment on Tunnel Vision? Is it broken? Working as intended? Status on this would be great.
  • XxAeriosxXXxAeriosxX Posts: 22
    So this time when everyone is suffering from countless items and time and money loss from your careless release, you decide to finally to test the fix out before release? Very nicely done.!

But the compensation package for all the items used during this first release of season 6 and all the resources for the maps should be given to all participating players to say the least. Many had spent really world money and so much time on timeouts during single fights to get pass this BS path along with other bugs plaguing this new season. The least decent thing to do is to give us back the items wasted.!!

Alright everybody, we have another fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop coming. This one is a short term fix that should alleviate the issues presented, and there will be a longer term fix coming in the future:

• GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

This implies Can't Stop Won't Stop was something on the order of ten times too strong at go-live, not including the passive unstoppable bug. That seems to be a rather extreme difficulty design error.
    Makes me wonder how well they said they also “tested” war nodes on that thread....

• TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Besides looking at Tunnel vision, let's try not to repeat same issues next week when non-tested nodes come in next variant.

For empowered healing / spectre combo please provide 1) damage reduction defender has when attacker isn't under beneficial effect, 2) what % of healing of attacker does defender take as damage, 3) how does the interaction of spectre (reverse healing) impact item 2) above.

Hopefully you set the item 1) no higher than 50% like you are doing with Can't Stop Won't Stop. Hopefully 2) is something really high like 500%+ considering you are making us reverse heal 1/2 the fight ... hoping item 3) is based on healing you should have healed
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    @TacoScotty These are likely the values, specter has a timer and cool down so there is a window where your healing will not be reversed. Being able to control the healing is likely best, Blade?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I was thinking potentially blade or rogue L1 for on demand healing. I see node is even worse than I hope... 75% reduction all the time including when you are regen. I laugh they list x23 for 1/2 the time I would be losing health while regenning and other half hurting them. I don't like how for that one the listed counters in isolation without factoring in the secondary node.

How does spectre interact with the 400% damage? During that time does it not hurt defender? Do you they actually regen? I don't like they combo'ed those two together. 50% reduction would probably be little more balanced. Not as bad as Can't Stop / Won't Stop but shouldn't have node combo'ed with spectre to limit regen amount.

Is the damage received from Void while debuffs are present also impacted by -75% (these aren't dots)?
  • DetrimxntalDetrimxntal Posts: 2
    Hello.. been reading these forms for sometime now and finally decided to chime in. Im an officer in a top 5 AQ alliance obviously running map 7.. csws node is or has been addressed, thats great news. However with all the talk about csws it seems that tunnel vision has been flying under the radar. From what i can see a whole bunch of items have been being chewed up due to it being bugged or not working as intended. This is a big deal since these items are expensive. I have guys using thousands of units a day on 7800 team heals so they dont have to be the guy “that itemed out”.. tunnel vision needs to be looked at by the kabaam team.. the sooner the better
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★

Thank you Kabam Miike... this is what we're waiting for...
  • Hello.. been reading these forms for sometime now and finally decided to chime in. Im an officer in a top 5 AQ alliance obviously running map 7.. csws node is or has been addressed, thats great news. However with all the talk about csws it seems that tunnel vision has been flying under the radar. From what i can see a whole bunch of items have been being chewed up due to it being bugged or not working as intended. This is a big deal since these items are expensive. I have guys using thousands of units a day on 7800 team heals so they dont have to be the guy “that itemed out”.. tunnel vision needs to be looked at by the kabaam team.. the sooner the better

As far as I know, Tunnel Vision is working as intended. It functions just like the Sentinel's Analysis Charges. If you perform the same Action Twice in a row, it counts.

What we're looking into is a better way to show if there is a better way to display when Falter is approaching.
  • Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182

As far as I know, Tunnel Vision is working as intended. It functions just like the Sentinel's Analysis Charges. If you perform the same Action Twice in a row, it counts.

What we're looking into is a better way to show if there is a better way to display when Falter is approaching.

What would that display look like? If the trigger for falter is performing the same action you did right before then every move you make is halfway to falter. The attacker is literally always approaching falter...

• TomBrady12TomBrady12 Posts: 85

This is a good change and definitely brings the node to a reasonable level of difficulty, so I don't want to sound too critical here, but I think players will ultimately just use Corvus/Omega/Ghost or any other commonly used top champion instead of using a champion that goes unstoppable. Some of these champions still do more damage even with the damage penalty, plus they will avoid giving the enemy any kind of buff.

The original dev note made it sound like the goal of the node was to use champions that go unstoppable, and play aggressively when you are unstoppable. But it's hard to play aggressively when the enemy is gaining power, even small amounts. I think it would be cool if the enemy gained LESS power when you are unstoppable. Yeah it makes the node easier, which after this change it doesn't need to be, but I think it plays to the theme of the node more and would make people actually want to level up certain champions over the most commonly seen ones.
    Agreed. Like you said, they tried to make a node that Ghost/CG/OR couldn't breeze through and made a node no one could beat in 3 min. Now that it's nerfed people will go back to their top champs.
    edited June 2019

Incorrect sir, it activates totally at random! It activates when not repeating actions such as doing a M,L,M combo, it activates after doing a parry on the first attack, it doesn’t activate after double dash backs. It just all around has no predictability and seems to just activate randomly.

If tapping on the left side of the screen is an action then opening the fight with a parry (by tapping the left side) then doing a medium (releasing that block and tapping again on the left side of the screen before swiping) would look like two actions as they are both tapping on the left side of the screen. This is what I gathered was triggering tunnel vision in the video I saw but was unable to take the path to test it myself.
  • Dr_Doob617Dr_Doob617 Posts: 35

Incorrect sir, it activates totally at random! It activates when not repeating actions such as doing a M,L,M combo, it activates after doing a parry on the first attack, it doesn’t activate after double dash backs. It just all around has no predictability and seems to just activate randomly.

If tapping on the left side of the screen is an action then opening the fight with a parry (by tapping the left side) then doing a medium (releasing that block and tapping again on the left side of the screen before swiping) would look like two actions as they are both tapping on the left side of the screen. This is what I gathered was triggering tunnel vision in the video I saw but was unable to take the path to test it myself.
    What about double dash backs not triggering it? What about M,L,M combos triggering it?
    Loveshack said:

@Kabam Miike
    https://youtu.be/JvfWM_gzGOo

He parries, then heavies and his first heavy hit misses. How is this working as intended?

Lol, why’s that say it’s quoting me saying it works properly?😂 I did something wrong when quoting Kabam Mike, those are his words🤦‍♂️

What about double dash backs not triggering it? What about M,L,M combos triggering it?
    A double dash back could be seen as tap swipe tap swipe.

If the m,l,m was a tap swipe on the left then tap on the right followed by a tap swipe on the right it would be LtsRtts. The tap repeated itself on the right side.

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Loveshack said:

Hello.. been reading these forms for sometime now and finally decided to chime in. Im an officer in a top 5 AQ alliance obviously running map 7.. csws node is or has been addressed, thats great news. However with all the talk about csws it seems that tunnel vision has been flying under the radar. From what i can see a whole bunch of items have been being chewed up due to it being bugged or not working as intended. This is a big deal since these items are expensive. I have guys using thousands of units a day on 7800 team heals so they dont have to be the guy “that itemed out”.. tunnel vision needs to be looked at by the kabaam team.. the sooner the better

First 10 seconds he has done nothing repetitive yet the first hit of his heavy misses

@Kabam Miike
    I don’t believe this is a good showcase, in the first 10 seconds he clearly blocks and then parries, that’s 2 consecutive block actions.

If the m,l,m was a tap swipe on the left then tap on the right followed by a tap swipe on the right it would be LtsRtts. The tap repeated itself on the right side.

Ok well none of that occurs with Sentinel and if this is supposed to operate the same then it’s broken. Glad we could come together on this😉
  • DetrimxntalDetrimxntal Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Markjv81 said:

Loveshack said:

First 10 seconds he has done nothing repetitive yet the first hit of his heavy misses

@Kabam Miike
    I don’t believe this is a good showcase, in the first 10 seconds he clearly blocks and then parries, that’s 2 consecutive block actions.
    Ok what about the second parry and light attack? Does that not showcase that he misses when repeating nothing?

Ok well none of that occurs with Sentinel and if this is supposed to operate the same then it’s broken. Glad we could come together on this😉
    You’ve forgot the option that Miike may have incorrectly used Sentinel as an analogy, I was speaking against it being random and not repeating actions.

Markjv81 said:

Loveshack said:

@Kabam Miike
    Ok what about the second parry and heavy attack? Does that not showcase that he misses when repeating nothing?
    He could have feathered his block with the parry, same thing that was happening with Domino.

And look I’m not saying it isn’t broken somehow or the trigger for repeating actions is too quick. There are simply explanations.

I will say this thread is not best place to report this; start a one in bugs and known issues or submit a ticket with support. Both of those options will give a better shot at highlighting the issue and reaching a resolution.