**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't Stop Won't Stop Node [Title Edited for Clarity]

HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
edited June 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why is there no acknowledgment about the massive issue in AQ with can’t stop won’t stop node? It’s broken and there are no counters. Nodes are NOT working. Why haven’t we gotten an update as to what’s going on? Top alliances are struggling with maxed out champions and endless options on rosters.

When will we get an update about this fix?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Puts out a fix then all of a sudden its worse lol hmmmm
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    @Kabam Lyra please re assess the fix because I promise you it made it worse. All alliances are saying the same thing. Please look into this. We are all losing so many items and it’s costing us tremendously.
  • BC2BC2 Posts: 4
    edited June 2019
    Absolutely agree. This is far more broken Than it even was. You guys need to figure out how to just turn that stupid node off or something until you can actually put a proper fix in place. You’re doing 10% damage all the time no matter what. Hope that wasn’t your “intended” fix....
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    The other problem is that nobody can test it out to see whether it is or isn’t working at this point without going into aq itself. I can’t go in with a passive unstoppable buff champ, find out it’s still broken, then go back and pick a different champ.

This is what you guys aren’t seeming to comprehend. You tell us something is fixed. We rely on that. It’s not or it’s more broken then before. And we are all screwed as a result. This is asinine.
  • R0n1n1979R0n1n1979 Posts: 26

Hi,

A fix was put live yesterday for the issue where the Can't Stop Won't Stop node was not activating for for all forms of Unstoppable. Sorry for the delayed update on the status!

Hi,

A fix was put live yesterday for the issue where the Can't Stop Won't Stop node was not activating for for all forms of Unstoppable. Sorry for the delayed update on the status!

This is incredibly confusing because I asked in another thread and Kabam mikke answered that the team is looking into map 7 now and it
    Had not been addressed..
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Won't stop playing the game, not a quitter, but i really need those top90 rewards so i keep wondering, like 90% of the map7 players, powered by 10% "i got this far" and 90% "i invested too much" (money or time) when will we get an answer for our issues, either the famous "working as intended" or the other way around..
    Yeah,i read the news about a certain node (that node) being fixed, but people say it's worse? Wouldn't know, cause i had to play map6 last couple days waiting.. And waiting.. And waiting.. For a decent answer..
  • MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 73
    @Kabam what on top to fixing the fix of the fix do you intend to give out to the players as compensation for the totally useless potion use to play with your broken nodes?
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    @Kabam Miike sir can you please look into this post? Everyone is struggling in map 7. Nodes are not working. Please help.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Thanks for the additional information. We are looking into this again right now and will let you know as we have more info.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★

Hi all,

Thanks for the additional information. We are looking into this again right now and will let you know as we have more info.

You guys should just put away with the node that wil fix all The isuse of map7 of what ikow thx me latter
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Are you all utilizing your beta testing department? This is very concerning on a bunch of different levels.
  • DhopsDhops Posts: 37

Hi all,

Had any one actually been around this was pointed out as early as yesterday evening. The fact that this was allowed to go live again with the bug without a response to the people pointing it out is careless.
  • nilaebrannilaebran Posts: 104
    Is the 4th day it's going live and it's been pointed out on day 1..

• C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    With all due respect peeps, give them time. I imagine they won't have a fix til next week of aq. I also imagine they will have some sort of compensation as with map 5, Hyperion is man handling everyone. And if map 5 and 7 are having issues, I'm sure there's more we haven't heard. Give them a little while to fix it and we can go from there.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Just wanted to share this update here as well.

We have another fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop coming. This one is a short term fix that should alleviate the issues presented, and there will be a longer term fix coming in the future:

- Change Damage Reduction from 90% to 50%
    - Change Fury from 100% to 25%
    - Change Power Gain from 10% of a Bar Per second to 2% of a Bar per second

I don't have a specific ETA on this at this time, but we want to get this tested and out as soon as we can!
  • Arrowink66Arrowink66 Posts: 6
    Even map 2 mini Hela is going constant unstoppable and completely poor design and NOT the definition of fun.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    Jestress said:

Hi all,

Just wanted to share this update here as well.

We have another fix for Can't Stop Won't Stop coming. This one is a short term fix that should alleviate the issues presented, and there will be a longer term fix coming in the future:

- Change Damage Reduction from 90% to 50%
    - Change Fury from 100% to 25%
    - Change Power Gain from 10% of a Bar Per second to 2% of a Bar per second

I don't have a specific ETA on this at this time, but we want to get this tested and out as soon as we can!

Should have tested it before it came out.
    Let's try to be constructive buddy
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80
    I seen this node and knew off RIP that it was going to be extremely hard to counter. How do you give a way to counter the node then punish you for doing it by making the defender even stronger with a power gain. Total bs. Play aggressively is what was said but your giving them 10% power gain per second. How can you play aggressive when sometimes the ai dont even do specials so it's like playing hyperion where without a power drain champ when he refuses to do his special you're automatically dead. But good job on the fix. Hopefully it's a good fix to it.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Thank you so much @Kabam Miike

Hey Everybody,

This fix has now been pushed.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to resolve this matter. We will start to measure the impact this had on our players soon, and will make plans for compensation based on that in the near future.