**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

PSA: Watch out for featured items sales

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
It's a trap to dry you out of units before july 4th offers

Comments

• B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    OOH! Didn't think about this, luckily I haven't looked at the items. Will still take a look but will probably wait until the 4th offers come around.
  • neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
    What do the July 4th offers usually involve?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It's not a trap. Lol. Just like any Offer, people don't have to buy it if they don't want to. This idea that they're trying to use up everyone's Units before July 4th doesn't make sense.
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    It is something of a trap, up to you whether you take the bait of course....kinda like, you know, a trap😂
    Basically it’s a solid deal now to eat up some units so when the “can’t pass up deal” hits you’ll end up spending some cash vs those units you were saving up instead lol sound business strategy tbh but come on call a spade a spade😂
    That's a lot of conspiracy over an Offer. They're not trying to deplete Units to make people spend. People will spend if they want to, or not. They're not putting out Offers just to set people up. Honestly. Lol. If you want it, get it. If not, don't.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    neglass7 said:

What do the July 4th offers usually involve?

TBOSS said:

They are milking your units away so that you spend money when July 4th comes around. Don't fall for their dirty tricks.

hum what if 4 jully? and i start in january so i dont no what that and im no cavalier
    Last year there was great offers using in-game units. Hoping that it will be the same this year.

• DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

That's a lot of conspiracy over an Offer. They're not trying to deplete Units to make people spend. People will spend if they want to, or not. They're not putting out Offers just to set people up. Honestly. Lol. If you want it, get it. If not, don't.

Do you even know what conspiracy means?

Do you even know what conspiracy means?
    Yes. I do. When you're implying they put out Offers to drain people of Units before the 4th of July, that would be a conspiracy.
    That's literally not what conspiracy means
    Um.....that's a conspiracy.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    It’s the illuminaty’s fault... big time conspiracy and propaganda... they have infeltrated Mcoc Forums and RNG..... tin foil time party
    That's a bit extreme for what I'm saying. However, if you're implying they're conspiring to get people to use all their Units before the 4th of July, then that would qualify as a conspiracy. It's also not true. Offers come out all the time. People can either take them or leave them. No one is forcing anyone to buy them and use their Units.
    That's not even relevant to anything if they do it to dry people out of units on purpose or not, the only 2 facts that matter for players and remain are that these offers are only okayish, and two - soon there will be july 4th, with likely much better offers
    It's not irrelevant at all. That was the basis of your Thread.
    I think I know players better than you and what is relevant to them, since unlike you I am one. You just sit on this forum and attack people
    I am a Player. I didn't attack anyone. I countered your thoughts.

That’s a pretty simple/basic business(money making) strategy lol
    No, that's taking one thing and connecting it to the other with an ulterior motive.
    Trap doesn't have to be set by a hunter, it can also be natural part of environment, like if you do cavewalking there are certain rocks that just happen to be formed the way that your foot can get in, but can't get out. It's just as much of a trap as snares or fishing bait, except you cannot really blame anyone for setting it, because it was formed naturally without any human intervention. My point is, trap is a trap and that point remains
    If that was what you meant, then I would see no reason to debate that. What you said was it was a trap to dry you out of Units before July 4th and I do not agree with that at all.
    edited June 2019
    You don't agree with what exactly, that it's possible to drop units on these featured items sales without knowing about july 4th offers and then not having enough units for them, which I compared to walking into the trap?
    Traps don't have intentions. "to dry you"....
  • BraveSirRobinBraveSirRobin Posts: 20
    @GroundedWisdom a conspiracy is two or more people deciding to do something together. If they conspire to make a game that sells deals of course they're gonna have certain deals at certain times. If you think a company which exists for capital gains does not have strategies on how to maximize profit in every single possible aspect of the game, then you must be either ignorant, or mislead. The only goal of companies is capital gains. Stop boot licking

If that was what you meant, then I would see no reason to debate that. What you said was it was a trap to dry you out of Units before July 4th and I do not agree with that at all.

But you would debate it bc you debate everything on here no matter the logic(or lack thereof) behind it lol😂
    That would be co-conspirators. Lol. I'm not getting into the definition of what a conspiracy is and isn't, but I can assure you. Making the claim they put Offers out just to drain people of Units for when the next Offer comes, is indeed a conspiracy. I didn't say they don't have plans to maximize profit. I said those plans don't involve fooling the Users into spending all they have, just to make sales with upcoming Offers. The two aren't even related. People don't have to buy it. They can save their Units. They can if they choose. That's the same as any other Offer. The ones in control of what we spend is us. It's just there because it comes up periodically, and it's limited by Quantity and increasing cost, so they can bottleneck the amount available. If you want something, you can buy it. If not, that's fine. It is not designed with the 4th of July in mind.

That would be co-conspirators. Lol. I'm not getting into the definition of what a conspiracy is and isn't, but I can assure you. Making the claim they put Offers out just to drain people of Units for when the next Offer comes, is indeed a conspiracy. I didn't say they don't have plans to maximize profit. I said those plans don't involve fooling the Users into spending all they have, just to make sales with upcoming Offers. The two aren't even related. People don't have to buy it. They can save their Units. They can if they choose. That's the same as any other Offer. The ones in control of what we spend is us. It's just there because it comes up periodically, and it's limited by Quantity and increasing cost, so they can bottleneck the amount available. If you want something, you can buy it. If not, that's fine. It is not designed with the 4th of July in mind.

It was though bc guess when the last time they had something like this in the store? Right before an upcoming big sale lol you can pretend companies don’t think that far ahead all you want though if you want lol
    Knowing you though you’d write that off as sheer coincidence lol
    People can connect any dots they want when they want to imply something. That doesn't make it true. This is what happens. Conpsiracy breeds conspiracy, and the cost of Aluminum goes up.