**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regular Quest Energy

Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
edited June 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
Hello KABAM,
I think that it would be extremely beneficial to make a change to how regular quest energy is used. I think that like in AQ and AW when you go over a previously traveled path it shouldn't cost any energy. This is because the only difference between the two is that one is individual and the other are alliance events. Now you may say but you're still traveling over tiles but so is the case in AQ and AW so that is irrelevant. I think this would be an important positive change to the contest that would make it more popular. I hope you understand why this would be beneficial.
Thank you,
A hopeful and supportive player

Comments

• Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
    Please leave a comment on whether or not you agree, Id love to hear feedback.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    Disagree. Imagine the points that would be put up in Hero Use, Combat Events, or especially this month's Fantastic-4 Champion Use, without having to expend any additional energy.

AQ/AW is a single instance of a quest, traveled from start to end. Whereas each time you run a solo quest it is a new instance of the quest, in which you repeatedly have to begin from start to end each time.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’d be able to infinitely farm things in certain quests too easy and everything would be too energy cheap
  • Rogue_PsychoRogue_Psycho Posts: 70
    I hear yall, you all make good points.