**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prolong Timer for Game in the Background

Is there any way for Kabam's tech team to prolong how long i'm logged into the game in the background?
I can't leave the game lately for more than a minute before it kicks me off and resets the game. This is really annoying when players are strategizing and checking apps with alliance members and then get booted off. Especially if i'm doing arena and it counts the match as a ko. 😒😒😒🧐🧐🧐
I recall this being an extremely old issue that was fixed, but apparently it's recurring once again.

Comments

• CorneliusJonesCorneliusJones Posts: 8
    Seriously, can we pls get this fixed?!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's not immediate. If memory serves, it's about 15 minutes (correct me if I'm wrong). If it's happening immediately, there may be insufficient RAM on your device that's causing it to disconnect between windows.
  • I've made sure to clear any cache from my phone whenever i play. This does not happen with my other mobile app games. Just MCOC.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    Think it's pretty dependent on the device, I used to have an iPhone 5 and had it every few minutes but with an iPhone 8 it never happens
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Probably a device thing, my old iPad mini crashes after playing for a few minutes, but my iPhone 7 never crashes