**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Basic 5*

KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
edited December 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I believe it’s time for a 5* basic arena. I think it will make me love arenas again bring that excitement back from like 1 year ago when it was nerve racking waiting to see if you put enough for the basic 4*. Now arenas are just a chore, boring and we know that a normal dude with balance life would never be able to put the points required to get a 5* champion. Come on kabam is time. At this point of the game it doesn’t make sense to Keep holding it off. Believe me the whales will be whales that’s not changing on the contrary people would play more time playing and spending

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Ok
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    If the first 5 champs on 5* basic arena is IP, HB, SH, IF and Colossus, I am game to give it a try.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    We will get the 5* Basic arena when they announce the inclusion of 7* Champs.

After seeing some vids of 6* Champs walk thru LOL, a new more challenging LOL type event is probably in development, something that will make 6* rosters have to spend money.
  • Oh God...
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @zeezee57

Good luck, keep the faith and convince yourself that the crystals don’t matter, if you get a bad champ, keep playing, you get a good champ keep playing.

• GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    I’ve been ready for a 5* basic arena for awhile now. I enjoy the grind in the arena, but am also where 4*s are not helping expand the roster to aid in alliance events like AW and AQ, and the 5* features are so far out of sight that I’ll go for 5* shards at best.

Hopefully we’ll have one brought in with the new year.
    I find it surprising that more people aren’t asking for this.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes please. Then with everyone in those arenas I’d be able to grind out good 4*s without going mentally ill.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Yes please. Then with everyone in those arenas I’d be able to grind out good 4*s without going mentally ill.

See? It would help newer players to get 4* champs faster without getting burned out
  • OrangieOrangie Posts: 76
    We have this, it’s called dungeons...
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Orangie wrote: »

Actually, it isn’t.

Dr. Zola
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    KyrieRed wrote: »

See? It would help newer players to get 4* champs faster without getting burned out

Not a new player, just can’t be bothered to to arena lol. But yeah I totally agree with ya.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    DrZola wrote: »

Actually, it isn’t.

Dr. Zola
    Do you really need to sign everything with your name like it’s a carefully written love letter? Might as well put TO: and the person you are quoting aswell if you want to take it the extra mile
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »

Actually, it isn’t.

Dr. Zola
    Do you really need to sign everything with your name like it’s a carefully written love letter? Might as well put TO: and the person you are quoting aswell if you want to take it the extra mile

Welcome to the forums, tiger. Been signing it that way for almost 4 years and every now and then there’s some guy who decides he doesn’t like it. My advice: focus on making some constructive posts of your own and don’t worry about how others sign theirs.

Cheers!
    Dr. Zola
    edited January 2019
    Does anyone have info or have they heard anything on this? Definitely seems like it’s more than time for this to be introduced. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious
    Anyone heard anything on this?