**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What Champions has no buffs - only debuffs

Pest_1Pest_1 Posts: 63
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I am about to try 5.2.3. And on that map the defender gets 5% regen every seven seconds when the attacker gets a buff.

So the smart thing should be to put together a team with champs that only gives debuffs and do not get buffs.

Is there a list of those champs? Or can you guys help me suggesting?

And I am talking just those who does not have anything that counts as buffs (I assume immune don’t count as buff- right?) -

Comments

• Pest_1Pest_1 Posts: 63
    Vision is the only one I am sure of. Maybe Gwenpool as well?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Void, LC (except indestructible), Masacre, Dorm, Meph, BP, MS (don't heavy), Quake, Rogue, Sentinel, Elektra, AA, HE, Magik, Blade, GG, Yondu, TM, Hela, Loki (don't steal), Storm, AV, MODOK, Electro, Psylocke, SG, She-Hulk, Falcon, Beast, both Visions, both Magnetos, Jane, Miles, Spidey, Joe, Sparky (I think?), Emma (again, maybe?), CA, WWII, Ant-Man, Bishop, both Cyclops, Thor Rags, Korg, IMIW, OR, Gwenpool, Rulk, DH... probably some I missed.
    Hamin said:

Void, LC (except indestructible), Masacre, Dorm, Meph, BP, MS (don't heavy), Quake, Rogue, Sentinel, Elektra, AA, HE, Magik, Blade, GG, Yondu, TM, Hela, Loki (don't steal), Storm, AV, MODOK, Electro, Psylocke, SG, She-Hulk, Falcon, Beast, both Visions, both Magnetos, Jane, Miles, Spidey, Joe, Sparky (I think?), Emma (again, maybe?), CA, WWII, Ant-Man, Bishop, both Cyclops, Thor Rags, Korg, IMIW, OR, Gwenpool, Rulk, DH... probably some I missed.

Thanks you are a hero!
    Hamin said:

But does Mephistos regen from p-charges not count as buff?
    And Blade- if he regen - isn’t that a buff as well?
    Or isn’t regenerate a buff?
    And Psylocke power steal?
    And MODOK has precision right?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Those are all passive and don't trigger buffet.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    edited June 2019
    TBH most people don't avoid the buffs, but either bring a mad damage dealer who can outpace it, play around it by tryng to never dex (not always easy), or bring a champ that does buffs anyway but has good DOT. If you have buffs it just makes the fights take longer, which isn't the end of the world. Overall just bring your best champs for the given path, plus maybe one or two that don't do a lot of buffs.
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited June 2019
    I think its better to bring someone that can outdamage it like SL, AA, Domino, CC etc. or someone that can make it an advantage like Void or Cap IW (they need to be awaken for this to work tho) as they can make the opponent take damage instead of heal from the respective node. Also champions with heal block work great like Proxima and Ghulk.
    The point i'm trying to make is that it's hard to avoid triggering buffs since you have to dex and avoiding dex will cause you to get a lot of block damage.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143
    I just use Omega Red, he can make it so that they never trigger the node, while he has ten death spores on the opponent.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

What I didn't see mentioned, Quicksilver does not trigger the buff of his dex, Ant-Man, Cassie, Spider-Man 2099, and Red Guardian are buff immune. Overseer, Mr Negative, and Galan are nullify immune, which will get around the buffet node, and OS and MrN deal damage when that triggers if they're duped.

You would have needed to be a psychic to mention those, as none of those champs existed in the game in 2019 except Ant-Man, who did not have buff immunity in 2019 (he was updated to have that ability in 2022).
  • ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 102

Lol cuz I didn't see the date... It got shared in a line group, and I just joined in... We all have our moments...

Well, I guess with the current victory track meta this post is kinda relevant again