**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus loses Glave charges in AQ when blocking

borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I noticed Corvus mysteriously loses (as if he 'spends' them) Glave charges when blocking in AQ. Not in every fight, but in some.

Examples include the Sabertooth and Heimdall fights on map 6. But there are possibly more. If there is some logical explanation for this that I'm missing, please enlighten me. But I can't recall this happening before the recent update, so it seems to be a big ol' bug to me. Costly too.

Here is ST fight footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV-QUMvJKRE

You can see it happen twice in a row. Four charges lost per block. How?

Comments

• ThiartcThiartc Posts: 257 ★★
    Strikes that might kill him or debuffs that might kill him removes charges till zero then he dies
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    That's a lot of block damage than. Possible. So yeah, maybe that's it.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Read his description. 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

That's a lot of block damage than. Possible. So yeah, maybe that's it.

You're at 1% health. Its not that much block damage.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    It happened when I was a bit higher too. But yeah, it's the block damage. Solved.