**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Be a smart person. 4th of July deal is approaching.

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
Friendly advice: Do not buy any of the featured items that's currently on sale right now.
Save your units for a better deal on 4th of July.
Unless you are a whale it's better to save those juicy units for 4th of July.
Remember, make a smart decision.

Oh what's that? You didn't ask for an advice?
Well, good for you.

Comments

• SmashCaptainSmashCaptain Posts: 19
    edited June 2019
    Where were you yesterday, Nice Guy BloodyCain?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m in an interesting situation.
    So I never get many units. Max I’ve had is like 1.5k or something, mainly bc I don’t do arena at all—no milestones or anything. So what I’m wondering is if I should just take what I can get, (1000 5 and 6* shards) as the first tier of the July 4th deal would be the only offer I could get—and wouldn’t be worth it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Personally, I leave purchasing choices up to the buyer. To each their own.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    Drooped2 said:

You arent the boss of me I'll be dumb if I want to.
    I wont be buying the 4th deals anyways :) I dont buy any deals units or cash

very admirable :)
  • WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★

Friendly advice: Do not buy any of the featured items that's currently on sale right now.

Well, good for you.

Telling anyone anything about the way they spend is not gonna earn you points. If they want to they will, if they don’t then they won’t. Telling someone to not spend on something they enjoy is just gonna irritate people. Everyone has a different urges my dude.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Im at 7k right now!
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Last year the best option was 10k units (Awakening gem 5* and a 5* selected hero) .
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Well, good for you.

Telling anyone anything about the way they spend is not gonna earn you points. If they want to they will, if they don’t then they won’t. Telling someone to not spend on something they enjoy is just gonna irritate people. Everyone has a different urges my dude.
    Telling and advising are 2 different things my dude. You can either ignore or accept an advice and both parties are cool with it.
    Telling is just you constantly forcing someone to accept what you want them to do. That's irritating.

Am I gonna irritate people from this thread? So be it.
    It's just that the 1k, 4k and 10k units deal on last year 4th of July were so good that we might gonna have at least similar offers, so I just wanna share the info.
    All because I don't really like the idea of people are gonna missed the offer when they would have the units available if they didn't spend it on the current featured items.
    The offer could potentially helps their accounts to grow stronger and reliable.
    Man, that's a long sentence and I don't know if there is any grammatical errors or not LOL.
    Well I hope you get the idea of what I'm trying to convey :smile:
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    I think I've seen three threads about advising people on not to spend on these featured item deals because Fourth of July deals are around the corner and some are just bashing the OP's saying "let them do what they want". Last time I checked the second word on OP's original post was "advice". It's an advice for those who weren't around last year or may have forgotten, that there most likely will be a much better offer.

Personally, I like to let people give advice to other regardless of my own opinion. To each its own. My dudes.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Someone forgot how expensive last 4th of july deal was lol
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,656 ★★★★★
    Just past 9k units mark. Unlikely will get to 10k by July 4.

Last year's deal was 15k in total.
    Maybe, save for year-end. :D
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Wakala said:

I have a whale in my alliance, he stated playing about 5 months ago he's lvl 54 with 3 6* and about 40 5* has spend close to $5k already, against every advise a whale will always be a a whale, that's what keep this game rotten, but I can't complain with weekly event he accurate close to 100k points and we appreciate the reward, but he's a totally noob, as soon he stop spending will be kicked out by me

Pretty easy to figure out exactly whom you're talking about when you've posted a pic of your account/alliance in your one and only thread lol
  • gothamcytigothamcyti Posts: 16
    frankly I do not remember the offers of July 4, but me in my case, no worries, I think that spent about 700 dollars in the game every month for almost 2 years
  • InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118

Wakala said:

I have a whale in my alliance, he stated playing about 5 months ago he's lvl 54 with 3 6* and about 40 5* has spend close to $5k already, against every advise a whale will always be a a whale, that's what keep this game rotten, but I can't complain with weekly event he accurate close to 100k points and we appreciate the reward, but he's a totally noob, as soon he stop spending will be kicked out by me

Pretty easy to figure out exactly whom you're talking about when you've posted a pic of your account/alliance in your one and only thread lol
    He's not even an officer in his alliance so he wouldn't even be able to kick him out. Lowest rating account in his alliance, he might even be kicked out himself lol
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Be extra smart.... Chapter 2 drops today, don't get tempted into the deal they present to you at that time.

Remember July 4th and Cyber Monday are usually the biggest and best deals you'll see in the game.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm saving for 6.2
    Couldn't give a rats ass about 4th July
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128
    Wakala said:

That's a pretty bad way to look at it, help him and watch him grow.