**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aspect of War node - Can we please get a 50 second countdown buff or timer?????

The Title speaks for itself.

Aspect of War allows the enemy to have all unblockable attacks after 50 seconds. I’ve wondered about this for a while, but now that we have the Captain Marvel event where every fight has Aspect of War, it’s time to address this. We need some sort of timer to show us when 50 seconds have passed! . Am I supposed to guess when the enemy has unblockable attacks?

We have timers for bane, brute force and all these other nodes. We need a timer for Aspect of War

c885oymyca6y.png

Comments

• Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    edited February 2019
    This definitely needs to happen. I was saying tha same thing going thought the Cap Marvel quest. We already have to pick our windows carefully in this fight or get murdered, we need to be alerted about when the unblockable in in effect
  • WackerlieWackerlie Posts: 55
    That would help us players and reduce resources ain't happening
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    On this note, I’d also love a timer for aspect of chaos. There’s the short timer but it would be so beneficial to know when it’s going to switch. I’ve had several unfortunately mistimed combos and specials because of it.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Tbh i d like a timer for Vision Synthesis as well, Mordo and Hype have it, why doesnt he?

I don't believe Vision's synthesis follows a set timeline, but rather a semi-random effect. I could be wrong though
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    ^^^ I just looked it up on my 2* Vision. His ability says that he "is capable of synthesizing XX.XX% power periodically during the battle."
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I wonder if mods will give any response here. guess not
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    so I tried part two now seriously. and it's very annoying actually when they dash, you go for parry and then boom! unblockable. also sometime too just don't know if it's all attack unblockable or only latest sp was
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    edited February 2019
    I agree that we need something, but even better, i think would be to have a fight timer, just like there is on AW/AQ fights..

At 50 seconds you would know that unblockable is triggered, as well as, the fight timer would be useful information for for all fights to know how long it took, and get a sense of speed or damage per second stats.

Also on the Victory screen showing the combo stats, add the final time, as well.

I have a post here asking for more fight stats on the Victory screen with fight time included. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/63597/victory-screen-tag-enhancements

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    You shouldn't give up on it. The mods may ignore it but keep making very valid points so this post may get noticed so they can't sweep it under the rug without backlash
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    I think the mods are avoiding any potential problem threads due to the recent war and Aq fiasco.
    Fjolnir said:

Will Kabam ever acknowledge this problem?
    “Enquiring minds want to know”.

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    amen to this