**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New Avengers Game Discussion

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
I know this isn’t about Marvel Contest of Champions, but we are all Marvel fans, and I thought we could discuss the upcoming game shown at E3!

It’s also not a mobile game; so it won’t take away from the player base.

I just wanted to ask everyone’s opinions on the reveal trailer?!

Such a shame they couldn’t get the likenesses of the Movie stars, part of me thinks they should of at least volunteered without requesting daft payments, as Marvel has done so much for them.

I think it looks awesome though, last Marvel console games I enjoyed were ultimate alliance 1/2, speaking of that it’s a shame that 3 is Nintendo only!

Anyway, I hope this can stay open, as I’m sure everyone will have various things to say!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Well yeh, wrong forum to post this. You can discuss it on other public forums or in the forums of the game itself
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

Well yeh, wrong forum to post this. You can discuss it on other public forums or in the forums of the game itself

Well yeah I could, I stated it’s not regarding the game, so your comment is just bringing negativity and being awkward for the sake of it.

We are all marvel fans, so it’s still relevant in some ways.

When the original trailer come out last year I posted about it, and Miike himself commented that he was very excited and also couldn’t wait.

So now we have the actual reveal trailer, what we can discuss. @will-o-wisp
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    It looks like an average PS2 game tbh.
    Graphics dont impress me, voice acting is a little subpar but the gameplay and fight animations look smooth if thats not simply a cinematic clip. I will wait till its released to give my full opinion but I will be surprised if its an above average game.
This discussion has been closed.