**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Collector's Daily Card permanent now?

I can see the offer popped up again with no time limit.
I really hope this deal remains in the game, i would gladly buy it every month.

Comments

• BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Prove it
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Ralakos said:

I can see the offer popped up again with no time limit.
    I really hope this deal remains in the game, i would gladly buy it every month.

I hope you’re right! I bought it last month and today was day 30 for me, so 🤞 I’ll wake up tomorrow and it’ll show up again. Agreed, I would definitely do the $5 every 30 days
    It is! 👍 woke up to this today after my last one officially expired

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    DroidDoes said:

It is! 👍 woke up to this today after my last one officially expired

I got it back as well, bought it again.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    If this is Kabams version of a monthly VIP... sign me up!
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Oh hell yeah!

I'm glad I saw this post. If it keeps coming back, I'm going to keep buying it. I've been mainly free to play (I've spent a bit, but under $50 in like 4 year), but I'd gladly give $5 a month for this deal if it keeps recurring
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Need a recurring energy deal now. Pls? Lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kabam keep this deal
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I’d definitely buy it after every refresh if I was one of the guy that’s always busy with works and family. That offer is an great units revenue to those folks while not being expensive. Great job kabam!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Might actually buy this it looks really cool!
  • henrysanchezahenrysancheza Posts: 41
    I have bought it twice. I like to open the game at morning and receive my units. I'll buy it again for sure.
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    I bought it few hours back. It disappeared after that.
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97

Permanently permanent? Maybe. It doesn't have an expiration date right now, but this might change in the future.

Don't change it!
    This is the only offer that I think is worth spending on.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    Just a few days away from finding out if we get the third chance at this one......... please Kabam make it permanent!
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I got my 2nd one of the card the other day, fingers crossed it stays
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    I’ve already bought 3, 16 days left on the third m
    I must've missed the first one then, I had 2 so far, with @Jackd1989 saying he got one a few days ago though that bodes well for me, with only 2 or 3 days left on mine to go!
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I’m still spending it. I like how it offers. It’s good for folks that don’t have time to do arenas but can buy this offer to late rhuy revives or whatsoever it’s needed to finish EQ
    Has anyone had the offer this month yet? Last month I'm sure i got the offer with 5-7 days left on the clock, nothing so far this month yet though....
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    I have 5 days left and nothing... last month for me it popped up with 3 days left... Sigil popped up a few days ago and I have 8 days left now
  • Do not worry, wait till 3 days left and will appear, I renewed mine 2 weeks ago.

Thanks Guys, i thought it was 5 days last month, maybe it's 3 then!
    Mine ends in 5 days so yeah hopefully in the next day or two the opportunity to renew it pops up 👍
    Yep got it with 2 days remaining on the calendar - Kabam... Keep this offer going!!!
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    It ain't going no where, y'all.